Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally have a Good Run of Typing Terror and...

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 4h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffryHawk View Post
    Honestly Destruct-o 3 is so dumb, like it's so hard. IDEK how they expect anyone younger than like 18 to do this game. It took a lot of like mental fortitude not to just cheese it.

Thanks, I hope so, I mean it'd be cool to have a trophy too but like that was so not the point of me grinding at this game.

xP So long as it's fine and my account is okay. Like my account is so precious to me D:
    Check your avatar preferences page. I believe you should have the avatar automatically even if your score is being reviewed. Unless they changed this within the last few years...
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    If you got the score legitimately, you don't have much to worry about when reviewed.
    If your score is accepted, you'll be sent a Neomail in a few days (on average).

As someone mentioned above, be careful when giving specifics. You gave a decent bit of info, more than you think, in your OP
    ah well the only score I sent that would really get me on the board was the last one; and I tried to vague it as much as possible. If people on here are desperate to find me whatever I guess.
    @(you need an account to see links)

I looked at my preferences and stuff and it's not there so I guess I gotta wait cause no window popped up saying I'd gotten it.

-sigh- oh well. I just hope it's not a big deal, but I'm pretty defeated over it, IDK that I'll get lucky enough to hit my best scores again...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    To clarify, did you already send 3 scores when you sent your high score? If your high score was the 4th score of the day, then it didn't send because you already hit your limit. And to get an avatar your score needs to be one of the 3 sent per day.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoGaming View Post
    To clarify, did you already send 3 scores when you sent your high score? If your high score was the 4th score of the day, then it didn't send because you already hit your limit. And to get an avatar your score needs to be one of the 3 sent per day.
    ;0; oh my god...is that different or has it been that way always? I could have swore it was different years ago. right so I guess I'm never getting typing terror.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    156d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffryHawk View Post
    ;0; oh my god...is that different or has it been that way always? I could have swore it was different years ago. right so I guess I'm never getting typing terror.
    It has always been this way sadly.

If you really want typing terror you could alway AoB it. At least with using AoB you are still actually playing the game and the play time is pretty legit. I find it a bit more safe than score sending.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trash Panda View Post
    It has always been this way sadly.

If you really want typing terror you could alway AoB it. At least with using AoB you are still actually playing the game and the play time is pretty legit. I find it a bit more safe than score sending.
    yeah...but like IDK if the victory will be as satisfying. ;.;
    I guess I'll just have to enjoy the trophy if my score is accepted.