Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally have a Good Run of Typing Terror and...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Finally have a Good Run of Typing Terror and...

The score is being reviewed cause my Dyslexic ass managed to get just over the avatar score.

I was so fucking thrilled...but I guess it was silver trophy worthy??? And now they have to review it...I'm so mad, cause my last few runs were just the best I've ever done at this game in my whole life. Like I been doing this for a good portion of my time since I got home from work, and like first good go was 1500ish points...then like it snowballed into 2600sih, I was like alright here we go...hit 3500 getting a super lucky bunch of pretty easy red bots, and managed to squeeze by on 1 life for a bit...then it all went belly up and I lost. I'd sent the last three close scores, and was feeling good about it, didn't realize I'd sent 3 scores already whatever, I can still get Avatar don't need NP.

So like here I am feeling pretty decent, like this game is so hard for me but finally 12 years of like learning how to read and write pretty good and I'm finally gonna get that stupid avatar.

Oh it was beautiful, the perfect run...well for me...like but I hit 3600-3700ish or something? IDK and then I got effed, it's all good I'm like "at least I get the avatar" Send the score...

AND ITS BEING REVIEWED CAUSE IT'S A HIGH SCORE BOARD AND I'M LIKE ;0; I just wanted my typing terror avatar, u know how long I've wanted that avatar???

So yeah...just a vent cause I'm so frustrated ;.; just managed to get my other bane as a child Destruct-o-match and had a decent go at Dubloon Disaster got some Avatars was feeling good.

I just hope nothing goes off in their system about it, cause I swear to god I've been in the game room for like hours, I even swapped browsers cause Chrome was going all funny on me...

;.;
    Last edited by Hawk; 07-20-2017 at 12:39 AM.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Congrats on Destruct-o-Match. That one was killing me so I decided to AOB it in the end lol.

Hope your score goes through on typing terror!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I've seen scores of 4000+ get accepted recently (how on God's green earth they got that high, I haven't a clue) so you should be fine Congrats on your new avvies though!!
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trash Panda View Post
    Congrats on Destruct-o-Match. That one was killing me so I decided to AOB it in the end lol.

Hope your score goes through on typing terror!
    Honestly Destruct-o 3 is so dumb, like it's so hard. IDEK how they expect anyone younger than like 18 to do this game. It took a lot of like mental fortitude not to just cheese it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    I've seen scores of 4000+ get accepted recently (how on God's green earth they got that high, I haven't a clue) so you should be fine Congrats on your new avvies though!!
    Thanks, I hope so, I mean it'd be cool to have a trophy too but like that was so not the point of me grinding at this game.

xP So long as it's fine and my account is okay. Like my account is so precious to me D:
    Last edited by Hawk; 07-20-2017 at 12:22 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    be careful posting specifics here, when it gets accepted it'll be easy to track you down
    i love luna

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (07-20-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    be careful posting specifics here, when it gets accepted it'll be easy to track you down
    Oh yeah I know, that's not exact at all. IDEK if it's a silver trophy score, I just thought it was around there, maybe I'll edit it then, in case I was closer than I thought.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    IDK how they tell you if your score was accepted or you got the avatar ;0; if I have to try and fight Typing Terror again I'm gonna scream.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    70 times
    Time Online
    155d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 22m
    I believe you get a neomail from TNT when your score has been accepted! I've gotten over 3700 before and never had my score reviewed, but I feel like your account should be fine especially since there are higher scores than that on the score board! You'll just have to wait for them to review. The longest it's taken for one of my scores to be accepted is a week. Good luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffryHawk View Post
    IDK how they tell you if your score was accepted or you got the avatar ;0; if I have to try and fight Typing Terror again I'm gonna scream.
    If you got the score legitimately, you don't have much to worry about when reviewed.
    If your score is accepted, you'll be sent a Neomail in a few days (on average).

As someone mentioned above, be careful when giving specifics. You gave a decent bit of info, more than you think, in your OP
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    destructomatch was like the only one I can actually get lol. It is annoying how long it takes, congrats on the av scores though!