3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Favored Users?

I've been hearing recently that TNT picks and chooses favorites, people they go easier on and generally help more. A lot of time they seem to be long time users, NC buyers and long term Premium with account ages usually around 10-14 years.

IDK if there's any truth to it but....uh I've rarely had the issues of other people, when it comes to silencing, freezing or W/E

I was able to get the birthdate to my main when it had gotten birthday locked. Which I guess is a bit odd, considering the accounts dormant nature and rather high-end UC at the time.

IDK I've never had issues that some people have had on Neopets, I assume it's cause I don't cause any trouble.

But considering what I've seen happen to other cheaters, I think I've really gotten lucky.

So I was wondering if anyone else noticed something similar?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffryHawk View Post
    I've been hearing recently that TNT picks and chooses favorites, people they go easier on and generally help more. A lot of time they seem to be long time users, NC buyers and long term Premium with account ages usually around 10-14 years.

IDK if there's any truth to it but....uh I've rarely had the issues of other people, when it comes to silencing, freezing or W/E

I was able to get the birthdate to my main when it had gotten birthday locked. Which I guess is a bit odd, considering the accounts dormant nature and rather high-end UC at the time.

IDK I've never had issues that some people have had on Neopets, I assume it's cause I don't cause any trouble.

But considering what I've seen happen to other cheaters, I think I've really gotten lucky.

So I was wondering if anyone else noticed something similar?

"NC buyers and long term Premium"

^ I have seen people get tickets answered because of these. Specially having Premium.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doge For This Useful Post:

Hawk (07-19-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Premium definitely helps ticket-response wise!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    "NC buyers and long term Premium"

^ I have seen people get tickets answered because of these. Specially having Premium.
    Yeah back in my hay day I could spend upwards of a couple hundred on NC just over the holidays and I paid for premium during the half off periods, so I figure that's got something to do with it.

I've even been frozen once for being Scammed and my friend got frozen with me for scamming (really they were just holding a pet), but we were both quickly unfrozen within a week, was practically less than 5 days.

Was crazy, never heard of such fast turnaround.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Yeah back in my hay day I could spend upwards of a couple hundred on NC just over the holidays and I paid for premium during the half off periods, so I figure that's got something to do with it.

I've even been frozen once for being Scammed and my friend got frozen with me for scamming (really they were just holding a pet), but we were both quickly unfrozen within a week, was practically less than 5 days.

Was crazy, never heard of such fast turnaround.

That's why I kind of want to have premium just in case my personal main gets frozen.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    100% true.

I have unanswered tickets with full information attached from years ago, but yet I make a ticket with almost no info on a neocash packed to the rim account and I get responses in under a day lol.

Likewise, I built up a shell to a neocash main but didn't actually buy very much neocash, and they are putting me through hoops to get it back.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Hawk (07-19-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    100% true.

I have unanswered tickets with full information attached from years ago, but yet I make a ticket with almost no info on a neocash packed to the rim account and I get responses in under a day lol.

Likewise, I built up a shell to a neocash main but didn't actually buy very much neocash, and they are putting me through hoops to get it back.
    yeah they definitely favor the paying customers.

Perhaps that means they have less issues with neopets staff then? Cause I've only ever been silenced for a day, even when engaging in rather dubious boards.

I don't even think I've gotten more than a couple warnings usually when my sailors mouth slips through.

kinda sketchy, like people should be treated the same.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    yeah they definitely favor the paying customers.

Perhaps that means they have less issues with neopets staff then? Cause I've only ever been silenced for a day, even when engaging in rather dubious boards.

I don't even think I've gotten more than a couple warnings usually when my sailors mouth slips through.

kinda sketchy, like people should be treated the same.
    Also, look at 2trulavender or whatever their name is. They have been hacked/frozen multiple times and their freezes NEVER last more than 1-3 days. I'm pretty sure she has been unfrozen in hours before.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    This definitely isn't new. The claim that people are favored, especially paying users, goes back for as long as I can remember.
    It is without a doubt true though. Paying for premium and NC does help your chances in dealing with TNT.
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Urbex For This Useful Post:

Raposa (07-21-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    Also, look at 2trulavender or whatever their name is. They have been hacked/frozen multiple times and their freezes NEVER last more than 1-3 days. I'm pretty sure she has been unfrozen in hours before.
    Feels so weird being on the "TNT good list"

Like seriously, the shit I hear other people get in trouble for is unreal, like they do innocuous stuff and get frozen.

And some dumbass like me has purchased a few NC and that negates buying like shit off site?

I'm not even that good at securing shit to be honest with u.

Seems super fucking shady for them to do that.

xP I suppose I'll count my blessings that I had a loose ass wallet back when I made more.