Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the most embarrassing way you've injured yourself?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Was moving a ladder at work and trying to put it up, and I did it wrong, so it came down and toppled me, pounding into my head. So embarrassing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Most embarrassing way has to be how I once broke my wrist. Tried to kick away a football, instead I fell over it and landed wrong, during recess.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clair View Post
    I was trying to cut an onion and the knife slipped and went through my finger to the bone. I still don't have feeling in the tip of my finger and I had to get like 15 stitches to sew the top of my finger on.

Girl can't even chop an onion . . .
    yikes
    i worked in a deli at a previous job, and I was cutting roast beef and my thumb slipped and sliced it halfway down theu the nail

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    23d 22h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    The snow where I live all melted. A few weeks later it snowed for one night, I went outside at work to put a crate out there, slipped and fell and scraped my elbow and hit my head. So embarrassing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Me and my brother were huge WWF/WWE fans when we were kids. We were always play fighting and wrestling.

One time we were upstairs in our parents house and I jumped in the air to land on him in some kind of wrestling-style attack. What I didn't do was check my surroundings as I was actually stood in the door way to the bathroom and I headbutted the door frame above me with full force and knocked myself out cold. I woke up crying for no reason and felt real dumb.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nath For This Useful Post:

Isabella (09-15-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    Me and my brother were huge WWF/WWE fans when we were kids. We were always play fighting and wrestling.

One time we were upstairs in our parents house and I jumped in the air to land on him in some kind of wrestling-style attack. What I didn't do was check my surroundings as I was actually stood in the door way to the bathroom and I headbutted the door frame above me with full force and knocked myself out cold. I woke up crying for no reason and felt real dumb.
    I got a bloody nose from playing WWF/E with my friend one time. They hit me with a "clothesline".
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bexxie For This Useful Post:

Nath (07-20-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    99d 4h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I was playing tetherball (by myself lol) in elementary school and i guess i didnt fully understand the concept of what comes around goes around or whatever it so when i swung the ball with all of my strength the ball went all around the pole and pounded the back of the head and i fell

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cootiesbag For This Useful Post:

Isabella (09-15-2017),kittyray (07-28-2017)

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Recently? I shoved a nail cleaning stick (dirty one, too), inside my ear, yes, to clean my earwax, and accidentally too forcefully, scraped my ear inside, it started bleeding, and I couldn't hear anything, I feared I had managed to perforate my eardrum in the most stupid way ever, and lied to the ER doctors that it was a cotton swab that caused that. Not sure how much they bought it. Nevertheless, they too thought I had perforated my eardrum, but told me to go visit a otorhinolaryngologist who told me that no, I just had managed to scrape the ear canal on the inside (DERP)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I got three. My parents bought this large plastic pool, the kind where the water is three feet deep or so, and on the side it says "no diving". You can guess where this is going. I decided to jump off the steps backwards, into the pool, and ended up hitting the bottom. I had bruised butt cheeks for a week. Funny enough, everyone dives/jumps in now, and so far I was the only one that got hurt. Go figure.

I once also slammed my finger into a truck door (a dodge dually), and the door locked on me. Took a minute before anyone could get the door unlocked, while I was in extreme pain. Broke my index finger, and it was splinted crooked. Now I can point around corners.

Not as embarrassing as those, but as a kid I loved riding on shopping carts as they rolled. One day, outside of walmart, my father decided he wanted to join me and ride down the parking lot. To make a long story short, the cart flipped, I went sliding down the parking lot, hit a bump, and it cut my finger wide open. Left a horrible scar on my left ring finger, and the nail grows awkwardly in the corner where the scar is.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    26d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I was super drunk and went on a walk with my best friend and her bf. I wanted to climb a tree SO BADLY and they wouldn't let me. Her bf carried me for a while, when he sat me down I tried running to a tree. He grabbed the belt loop on the back of my shorts. I unbuttoned them and, because I was leaning so far forward, slid out of them and faceplanted on the concrete.

I told everyone I fell into a door. I am sure nobody believed me. That seemed a lot less humiliating

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tika For This Useful Post:

Komari (07-28-2017)