Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the most embarrassing way you've injured yourself?

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 16h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I’ve gotten injured in dumb ways many many times but the only one that immediately comes to mind was just recently, we got a new chair in the living room. It was a recliner but it wasn’t a rocking one like the old one. Apparently it didn’t lean back as far as the old one either, which I hadn’t realized. I tried to lean back to take a nap on it and ended up leaning so far it fell over onto the Christmas tree. To make matters worse, I had just got my gallbladder taken out that morning so I was already in a lot of pain and couldn’t really move too much. It took me AGES to get back up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8d 1h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Sitting too close to the edge of a toilet seat, slipping off and hitting my head to a wall. This didn't happen only once, but twice. I've slipped from those before, but only twice hit my head.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    129 times
    Time Online
    13d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I was at the gym and doing steps ups on a box with a barbell; I lost balance while I was on one foot and went crashing down. The box flipped over too and I had a huge bruise on my thigh for a couple weeks. Didn't help it was douche hour at the gym.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 18h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I got credit carded by a skateboard. Imagine hahaha

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    17d 4h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Was eating ramen, tripped, shoved the fork through the film of my nasal cavity. No idea why it didn't bleed. Luckily, that's easy to heal but I still have four little marks there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    129 times
    Time Online
    13d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Choconilla View Post
    Was eating ramen, tripped, shoved the fork through the film of my nasal cavity. No idea why it didn't bleed. Luckily, that's easy to heal but I still have four little marks there.
    Were you eating ramen while walking? LOL

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    17d 4h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Were you eating ramen while walking? LOL
    Because I was twelve, a daredevil, and couldn't wait until I was sitting in a chair before I ate. Gotta get that food when it hot I guess!

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I got stuck in a climbing net in gym class in middle school (it got stuck around my neck; quite scary), and I think the nurse had to come in and help me get out. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    so you know those ladder things that are in home improvement stores like home depot? they have little signs on them that say "do not use", however 12 year old me thought it would be fine to just sit there while i waited for my mom to finish buying lightbulbs or whatever. my sister comes over to me and sits down on me, and i had my hand placed between the metal step i was sitting on and a support bar under it. the step gave out and smashed the tip of my finger, i didn't even realize it until my sister started screaming! i looked down and my finger was purple and there was a pool of blood under it. an employee came over and offered to call an ambulance, but we just drove to an emergency care center instead after apologizing and helping to clean up the blood. it didn't hurt at all thankfully, and i ended up breaking the tip of my finger but it healed eventually. learn from my immature mistakes and read signs, lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When I was 8 I snuck out of the house to run across the street for some ice cream.

A car sped around the ice cream truck as I went cross and I get hit pretty good. Still don’t remember if I went under or over the car. The person who hit me drove off for a good ol hit an run.

Not embarrassing, here’s what was. I spent the next three years as the kid who get hit by the ice cream truck because the other car didn’t stick around. Kids at school made of fun of me, when I told my parents they laughed and said it was punishment for sneaking out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Evil For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (03-07-2018)