Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the most embarrassing way you've injured yourself?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I stubbed my toe walking in the house, it got infected turned black... at time I was like 15? I kept telling my mom my toe hurt finally she looked at it and took me to ER, almost had have it cut off for reals :X And tbh I think I stubbed my toe on my desk ??

Discord: Ashley#4211

♥ Super cute userbars in sig by Rrachel ♥

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meowlily For This Useful Post:

Komari (08-18-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowable View Post
    The land was extremely uneven and rocky, she was wearing flip flops and the flip flops got caught on a rock, she tripped and landed on her toe. Just a dumbass doing dumbass shit.
    I agree, that's dumb as hell.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Same man elaborate please :X

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I was running down some stairs in middle school and went too fast somehow and ran straight into the wall and broke my wrist. A similar thing just happened the other day with a corner. I'm in a brace. Rip.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Punched myself in the face.

I did the ol' pull the comforter in the middle of the night all groggy and weak-like. Fingers slipped and bang right in face I punched myself.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Sugar Rush (09-10-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    - Was on an ecology field trip, my prof found a crayfish near the end and I volunteered to go put it back in the river. While holding the crayfish and the bucket containing my team's sample from the river, I tripped and fell down the slope that we were walking along-- it was an old unused train track, so it was all on a raised and fairly steep slope next to the riverside. As I slipped and fell about 12 feet, I busted my knee on assorted rocks, dirt, and old barbed wire! Fun times. It took me about an hour to get home, too, so that sucked, but at least I was wearing elastic pants that served pretty well as a pressurized seal on the wound.
    (The best part? I didn't spill the water sample or drop/injure the crayfish. Radical.)

- Got a permanent scar on my right index finger from being bitten by the family's pet hamster. I've gotten more bad injuries from pet rodents than I have from my more exotic pets over the years, honestly.

- Dropped a full can of seltzer water on my right big toe. The nail turned the most beautiful cobalt blue color, the sort of color you would associate with blue raspberry candy. It went away on its own, but that toenail grew back all deformed for awhile.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Wink

I literally run straight into the same objects in my house every day, so I'm surprised I still have functional feet. I've repeatedly fractured a few of my toes on this one table in my living room that my brain won't acknowledge the position of (despite living with it in my home for over 20 years).

Also, this isn't about me, but I'm including it because of the sheer level of stupidity: basically, my brother tore open a fleshy wound on his arm while playfully trying to steal a pencil from his friend at school because it got impaled on a metal door-handle as he was running away. Naturally I saved the picture of his gory arm hole and made it my computer background, if only to piss him off. (It was oozing blood and meat like a jelly doughnut and everyone in the school was like 'WTF' so he was rushed to the E.R. ... no mechanical pencil was worth that amount of pain... ew).

My brother was like, sixteen at the time of the injury, so yeah... old enough that he should've known better. Even though the injury looked disgusting, ultimately it wasn't anything a few stitches couldn't fix. To this day he has a crescent shaped scar above his elbow that looks like a bite wound, so he can easily play it off as a 'battle scar' to impress the ladies rather than revealing the not-so-satisfactory truth behind the incident.
    Last edited by PEOphile; 09-10-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    22d 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I have a scar on my left tit because I was jamming to a song in the car, raised my hand up with a cigarette in it, making the cherry scrape off the ceiling and fall into my shirt and bra. It took a little too long to fish it out because I was driving and you know, didn't want to crash. That would be an even more embarrassing story to tell.
    (Don't smoke, people.)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Was trying to do a kickflip like every other teenager at the time, expect my kickflip went vertical and cut my ball sack open.. no lie.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    20d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    When I was like 11 years old I was riding my bike in the neighborhood and my neighbor had his little skateboard ramp out and him and his friend kept telling me to jump the ramp. So I did, my whole bike flipped mid air and the bike seat landed right into my vagina and left a gnarly bruise.

A few days later I was scared I might have broke something so I went to my mom and showed her and she laughed and said I should be fine. That shit was PURPLE AF though.

Another one, I have a scar on my left boob because I was an idiot and tried to iron my dress WHILE I was wearing it and burned my boob pretty good.

I'm not too smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk