DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Oh wow that looks so good I've never come up with any good gender bends so I'm usually sticking to female characters.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    Ghostbusters good? We must've seen different movies.
    The one I saw was shit, unlike wonder woman, that one was well done, the director did well, the actors did well...

The problem with the majority of sjw is that they want people to take a step in their direction and then complain that they haven't taken 2 steps, if instead of complaining sjw said "yeah yeah that's good, more can be done but this is OK for now, next time we'll do 2 steps, and then 3", then those that make things would see that sjw are actually interested and would take even more steps without they fear of failing miserably when sjw don't actually support them.

Enviado desde mi S3 mediante Tapatalk
    but sjws do support them, its other people that dont, because they think its some sjw shit.

we arent asking for much. we dont expect 2 steps, we expect 1 step and were barely given a forward shuffle. thats the issue. thats what im always upset about. thats what id be upset about if i watched dr who; if it was written badly and its only selling point is "ah but shes a WOMAN!" thats no good. you cant ride a wave that small and expect anyone to be impressed. its all good to talk the talk but is there even a walk planned or is it really only just talk? you get me?