Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13d 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Hihi

Hii, I'm a long time neopets user. My name is Taylor. I got directed to this site by an individual, and I'm trying to figure out how to replace some pets I lost recently from a compromised side account. I'm not brave enough to venture into the programs yet... Maybe one day.

I've been looking through some of the guides, but I'm still a little confused on the buying/selling aspect on pets. Hopefully I can figure it out soon. I am a little scared to be using this site. But, everyone seems really friendly.

Also, If I wanted to trade a pet that's on my main, would it be dangerous to look for a trade on here? (sorry for the silly question). Or do people normally use shells to trade uc pets, for fear of the safety of their main accounts? I'm a pretty active person on the boards, so I have quite a few account stalkers (people/friends who will mail me out of the blue from getting a new pet). So I thought maybe seeking a trade, rather than completely buying would be safer. I'm a complete newb at this and I don't want to mess up and do something wrong. Maybe there is a guide for this that I didn't see on the main board section, and if so, I am very sorry for asking stupid questions.

Thank you anyone reading my silly post~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Welcome to cK! I promise we don't bite! We are pretty welcoming and I hope you become more comfortable here.

As far as trading pets go, I don't have much experience with that but I'm sure someone will come along and help you!
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13d 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Thank you for the warm welcome~

I'm getting more comfortable navigating the boards.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Potato For This Useful Post:

Bexxie (07-14-2017)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Welcome to cK!

I found @(you need an account to see links) super helpful in purchasing a pet and remaining somewhat safe, as it is never 100% safe.

There was also a thread discussing PC safe vs non PC safe that was a good read too but I can't find it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (07-14-2017),Sweet Potato (07-14-2017)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Welcome to cK!! Sorry to hear about your side But you found us and I think we're pretty great

As for any pet trading questions, your best bet would be to trade for a pet that isn't on a shell, but on a legit looking account! Now, if you wanted to trade directly from your main with another user, as long as they are trusted with a good reputation, you would have no trouble whatsoever and wouldn't jeopardize your account as much!!

If you have any questions, don't hesistate to shoot me a private message and I'll happily help
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

Sweet Potato (07-14-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Welcome to cK! I strongly recommend trading with members with a reputation if you decide to go that route instead of with more unknown members. Likewise, you may have to build a bit of a reputation around here for some people to feel comfortable with trading directly with you. Let me know if you need anything.
    i love luna

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Welcome to ck!
    Seems people already replied to your questions, but if you need anything else, let me know

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Wonder if you're any of the Taylor's I happen to know from Neo. Obligatory thinking emoji

Welcome to cK though homie.
    Feel free to hit me up if you need help with anything.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13d 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Oh thank you. I'll have to check that out. I would prefer PC safe pets if possible personally. I wish I could read that thread. xD

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

How does one gain reputation around here? Do I buy small items from people and work my way up to pets? c:

Thank you so much for the reply and the welcome~

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Aww yeah that is definitely fair. Thank you for the welcome~

I wasnt sure how to just go about on the board and offering on things. Do people do it in private message instead of on the boards directly?

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Thank you dear. I go by a fake name on neopets. So probably not. Unless you are one of the few people I've told my real name too. If you frequent the pc though you probably know me. haha.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Are all my posts supposed to stack at the bottom like that. x.x Ahh..

I think I replied to people wrong.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle12 View Post
    Oh thank you. I'll have to check that out. I would prefer PC safe pets if possible personally. I wish I could read that thread. xD

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

How does one gain reputation around here? Do I buy small items from people and work my way up to pets? c:

Thank you so much for the reply and the welcome~

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Aww yeah that is definitely fair. Thank you for the welcome~

I wasnt sure how to just go about on the board and offering on things. Do people do it in private message instead of on the boards directly?
    About reputation, you can find the (you need an account to see links)
    but if you're asking about trading feedback score, you can find the (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post: