Hii, I'm a long time neopets user. My name is Taylor. I got directed to this site by an individual, and I'm trying to figure out how to replace some pets I lost recently from a compromised side account. I'm not brave enough to venture into the programs yet... Maybe one day.

I've been looking through some of the guides, but I'm still a little confused on the buying/selling aspect on pets. Hopefully I can figure it out soon. I am a little scared to be using this site. But, everyone seems really friendly.

Also, If I wanted to trade a pet that's on my main, would it be dangerous to look for a trade on here? (sorry for the silly question). Or do people normally use shells to trade uc pets, for fear of the safety of their main accounts? I'm a pretty active person on the boards, so I have quite a few account stalkers (people/friends who will mail me out of the blue from getting a new pet). So I thought maybe seeking a trade, rather than completely buying would be safer. I'm a complete newb at this and I don't want to mess up and do something wrong. Maybe there is a guide for this that I didn't see on the main board section, and if so, I am very sorry for asking stupid questions.

Thank you anyone reading my silly post~