Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
All of those users were the same person lol. What people don't understand is that ban evaded reduces/negates your chances of EVER coming back. If you're banned, you can appeal and come back. Its rare but if it wasn't for scamming/etc, we will definitely hear you out.

Typically, I give a verbal warning to a user first, then a formal warning, then infractions. After a certain number of infractions (depends on the severity), you will be temporary banned/temporary trade banned. If continued, permanent bans will occur.

With this being said, if an official/top clraik tries to pull something they know is wrong, they will most likely just be given an infraction because they should know better. Likewise with someone trying to ask for hacking of accounts/database/etc, it will result in an infraction.
Bettser, but I didn't get any warnings... it was just one argument then you got rid of me. is that fair? No, that's why I wanted to troll you

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

it's not fair bc other you're saying you usually give warnings but i never had a second chance since the argument... and i dunno whether you knew my situation with a member