Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by 300nukez View Post
    I got to try bro
    Im really awkward in real life and before im old i need to do something about this. (-_-)/
    Keep trying in RL......

Go to a bar, or join a club or s/t....

Stop being in such a rush.....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Honestly, until you're happy with yourself, why should anyone else be happy with you? Sorry to be blunt but it's some good advice a friend gave me a few years back. I've had much more success since I stopped looking and realised I was pretty content just to wait and see what happened in life than when I was out 'chasing tail' on nights out.

Shruggle, definitely not answered your question but hope it helps a little at least. Good luck bro!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    99/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I personally believe in everyone picking and staying with only one dating site; monopolize your presence, y'know? Furthermore, I know some people who are on several different dating sites who see other people they know from the aforementioned dating sites, and it's just a mess. Fewer equates to tidier; I like tidier.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I met my "baby daddy" on Maplestory, we edated for a year, then met, lived together for a few years, got pregnant, cheated on, left, etc etc. I know people in real life aren't honest, but he was so sweet online that when we moved in together I stuck around thinking I could get that nice guy back. I wish I could find a nice guy, but I've been too scared to "weed them out" since I have a baby's safety I put first. Fawk dating. :|

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Go to a nice park with a pet and strike up a conversation with a nice single mom.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!