DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13d 17h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 42m
    Thanks! I mostly work with AOB because idk, I feel safer if I'm actually playing the game, so I was thinking of going for that, and since it's almost he end of the month I can hopefully get the avatar and the data will be gone by the start of the month. I've been playing for a while with fiddler/pale moon, just not getting anywhere near the avatar score.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I have a couple questions:

1) I was just curious about the pacing of using score sender. How many trophies is it ideal to acquire per month to be safe.

In the original post, it says Joe recommended under 10 trophies a month. Excalibur recommended 3 a day was ok, in the official Score Sender Thread Joe said 3-4 trophies a month is safer. So which is the best pace? I am assuming 3-4 trophies a month is the safest. So if you are risk averse 3-4 trophies a month, if you are a moderate risk taker 10 a month, and if you like taking bold risks then 3 trophies a week? Does this sound about right?

2) In the original post it says:

N/A in the Review column means there is no official review score below the maximum score limit
    Does that mean if I send the max score for a game that has an N/A on the review column, I won't be reviewed on my score? Like for instance Faerie Caverns II has a max score limit, so it should be fine to send the max score without being reviewed? Or does that mean no one has tested the review process of the games with N/A in the review column?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm not sure if what I say applies to you very well but in my experience of using score senders,
    1.) I normally do around 3-4 a week while also prepping to get the gold trophies by inching my way up each day, for example on a Monday I'd start sending scores that are below trophy level then work my way up to get my gold trophy on the weekends. I've also done 2-3 trophies a day on a side and it hasn't been banned (but I never did send any score that would get reviewed)
    2.) Some games are special where there is a set max score you can get in the game, FC II is one of those games and fully completing the game gets you 1520 points other games like this are chia bomber 2 so those are the easiest to get gold trophies on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gengarito For This Useful Post:

Stunna (01-03-2024)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunna View Post
    I have a couple questions:

1) I was just curious about the pacing of using score sender. How many trophies is it ideal to acquire per month to be safe.

In the original post, it says Joe recommended under 10 trophies a month. Excalibur recommended 3 a day was ok, in the official Score Sender Thread Joe said 3-4 trophies a month is safer. So which is the best pace? I am assuming 3-4 trophies a month is the safest. So if you are risk averse 3-4 trophies a month, if you are a moderate risk taker 10 a month, and if you like taking bold risks then 3 trophies a week? Does this sound about right?

2) In the original post it says:

Does that mean if I send the max score for a game that has an N/A on the review column, I won't be reviewed on my score? Like for instance Faerie Caverns II has a max score limit, so it should be fine to send the max score without being reviewed? Or does that mean no one has tested the review process of the games with N/A in the review column?

---

ive done 3 a day for about 3 weeks on a burner. i was in the realm of bronze-silver trophies. i never sent it with full on top tier gold maximization scores. burner account is still alive and i dont have time to score send much anymore. I would use J03's recommendation for sure. - hes a lot more familiar with the process. I just did a trial period and was okay- so it could in fact still get you banned but it hasnt happened in my experience doing it.- again i was shooting for lower trophies. Use your innervoice- with the guidance on J03 if youre going for hotboi gold trophies. so your hypothesis does sound correct yes.

As far as your second answer. I can only input my exp- which is ive never sent a max score for a game. however from doing a CTRL +F i found $(you need an account to see links) quote of an answer for you.

So a couple things: the max score listed on this guide isn't the maximum score possible, it's the maximum safe score to send. So that rules out the Biscuit Brigade and bouncy supreme

As for TROTRODS, that's a typo, it was supposed to say 40 Billiom. As for the maximum score, I have gotten my score of 70b+ rejected before so that 60b is a safer bet

in other words i wouldnt test your limits on trying to achieve 20 billion for a game when you can just see anywhere on the hi-scores table of what someone is doing and blend in.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Stunna (01-03-2024)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Personally, I've done more than 3 trophies a month and been fine. So long as you're sending fair scores and don't throw out absurd scores, you'll be ok.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Stunna (01-03-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Do we know if AAA's Revenge will ever be integrated into Majin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I had a question about score reviews.

1) If I sent a score and its being reviewed, what does that entail? Does TNT review it manually? Or a system reviews it? I'm assuming its a mix of both? Like if its a very high score it gets flagged then someone from TNT manually reviews it to make sure it was within the reachable limit and passes it.

2) What encompasses passing the review and what is the likelihood of passing the review? Is it just a matter of how high the score was? Or are there other metrics? Like for instance the time it took to get that score, number of tries, history of playing the game etc. For example: If there was a game that had a max score of say 1000. 1000 was the max any player could ever get. But the review score was say 800. So If I send a score of 1000, even though its a reachable score it will still be reviewed. So what would allow me to pass the review process? And what is the likelihood of passing the review?
    Last edited by Stunna; 01-08-2024 at 09:20 PM.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunna View Post
    I had a question about score reviews.

1) If I sent a score and its being reviewed, what does that entail? Does TNT review it manually? Or a system reviews it? I'm assuming its a mix of both? Like if its a very high score it gets flagged then someone from TNT manually reviews it to make sure it was within the reachable limit and passes it.

2) What encompasses passing the review and what is the likelihood of passing the review? Is it just a matter of how high the score was? Or are there other metrics? Like for instance the time it took to get that score, number of tries, history of playing the game etc. For example: If there was a game that had a max score of say 1000. 1000 was the max any player could ever get. But the review score was say 800. So If I send a score of 1000, even though its a reachable score it will still be reviewed. So what would allow me to pass the review process? And what is the likelihood of passing the review?
    As long as it's not an insane score regarding the game you will be fine. Reviews are just delayed scores nowadays.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (01-09-2024),Buizel (01-09-2024),Excalibur (01-10-2024),Stunna (01-09-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    As far as I see, some games seem to be dead or impossible to send scores... right? or is this just my setup, as I play mostly in a virtual machine? If they are not playable then don't score send this to stay safe. I wanna play some games (legit) and cant get them to work.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 9h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by infestedvirus View Post
    As far as I see, some games seem to be dead or impossible to send scores... right? or is this just my setup, as I play mostly in a virtual machine? If they are not playable then don't score send this to stay safe. I wanna play some games (legit) and cant get them to work.
    There are a few guides on how to get old games up an running for legit score sending, such as this one (you need an account to see links)

Some users have old laptops that can still run the games and send legit scores. Bilge Dice is the only game that I can think of that's broken right now.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onetwo For This Useful Post:

infestedvirus (03-08-2024),Praise_the_Sun (03-09-2024)