24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    Going to ride this storm out. I can't see how they can last when they want people to pay that much money.
    Maybe they know the site is dying and is trying to milk it as much as they can? Still there are so many options out there so I doubt anyone will really pay that much.
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Photobucket is dumb and you should use postimage.org instead.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/1
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    19h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When you say they're blocking 3rd party hosting what exactly do you mean? Hotlinking? This is the first I've heard of it and I use Photobucket pretty regularly. I don't use it to host images I use w/ an HTML img tag (I just link) so maybe that's why I haven't noticed, if that's what they're blocking.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by CPURules View Post
    When you say they're blocking 3rd party hosting what exactly do you mean? Hotlinking? This is the first I've heard of it and I use Photobucket pretty regularly. I don't use it to host images I use w/ an HTML img tag (I just link) so maybe that's why I haven't noticed, if that's what they're blocking.
    That means you can't use PB to host your pictures and use those pictures on 3rd party websites. For example I had some pictures in my signature here on cK. Those pictures were hosted on PB but when they changed to charging for that service my pictures were replaced with a "you need to upgrade" image.(That's my basic way of explaining it because I not great with terms lol)
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/1
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    19h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexxie View Post
    That means you can't use PB to host your pictures and use those pictures on 3rd party websites. For example I had some pictures in my signature here on cK. Those pictures were hosted on PB but when they changed to charging for that service my pictures were replaced with a "you need to upgrade" image.(That's my basic way of explaining it because I not great with terms lol)
    Oooooh okay, actually yeah I do see what you mean - I had an img tag in another forum to my Photobucket and it's basically turned into a "no hotlinking" image. I almost always use the direct links but they're only ever clicked on, which just takes you to Photobucket's site so apparently that's okay