Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

PFQ/FR Trading Banned

Just so you know, Flight Rising has banned intersite trading with PokeFarm Q because they feel PFQ is a walking copyright violation.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeon
    Hello {Excised},

This message is to notify you that your thread "[B] Pokefarm Q [H] T/G" has been removed. Flight Rising does not allow cross-site trading with games that utilize Nintendo's copyrighted artwork.

If you have questions or concerns regarding this action, please feel free to send it to staff via the Contact Us form.

Thank you!
    I don't mind my thread being deleted, as I was pretty well done with it, but I sent them a message saying I hope they make an announcement like they did with Furvilla (back when the latter was introduced), as I'm not the only one making buying/selling threads.

(I am a tad bummed, however, as it's a lot easier for me to buy stuff with treasure than credits right now!)

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Niet (one of the site developers) claims that PFQ falls under fair use...too bad you probably can't convince Stormlight Workshop of that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Komari For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (06-30-2017)