DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    86d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Good luck @(you need an account to see links) you'll do great!! University's an exciting time for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    It was also my first time ever in Europe! It really was a beautiful and wonderful trip, but I think I enjoy more going to Asia for some reasons. It's funny because my boyfriend and I actually debated for a while whether to visit Scotland/Ireland or Vietnam instead! We realllly wanted to go to Vietnam but since it was a little bit more expensive, we decided we would go at a later time! Was it your first time there? How did you like it? Vietnam seems soooo beautiful!
    Actually Vietnam's really cheap! The flight there is expensive but living there is sooo cheap. We stayed at really nice hotels for like 30 CAD/ night, and we had meals for like 1 or 2 bucks, cause of currency exchange. It was tropical and beautiful and there was so much fresh fruit everywhere. Like mangos the size of cantaloupes.

It was our first time in vietnam too but definitely consider it for your next trip!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poem For This Useful Post:

Aura (07-01-2017),Cath (07-01-2017)