Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the best way to move an account?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

What is the best way to move an account?

So I have a side that was silenced and after a few years of no hope of it getting unsilenced I decided to move my pets, items, etc. to another account. I've heard that if you move stuff all at once TNT can get suspicious and freeze you, is this true? If so then what is the best way for me to move everything on my account without TNT thinking I am stealing my own stuff?

Also what's the best way to get gift boxes to move my stuff. I know trudys surprise gives out boxes but because it earns money I'm probably not allowed to use it on my side to get boxes. Will TNT actually know if I use it on main and side, or are they just bluffing? I know I can buy gbcs but those give out items, thus creating more things I need to move, so annoying.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Do not move everything at once Please. That will have the highest risk of you losing everything. Whatever you do, do it gradually, little by little. The longer you wait, the safer you will be

As for NC, well that's out of my realm of knowledge sorry
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    (you need an account to see links)
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

AyBeCee (06-24-2017),Raposa (06-25-2017),Wraithwocky (06-24-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh Ok I thought so so I haven't really moved much of anything yet. God this is gonna take forever

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

So does anyone have any idea about the dailie thing?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraithwocky View Post
    Oh Ok I thought so so I haven't really moved much of anything yet. God this is gonna take forever

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

So does anyone have any idea about the dailie thing?
    Indeed, trudy surprise is not allowed on side accounts... if it was a general case I would tell you to do trudy anyway since the freeze rate for doing this daily in different accounts is minimal, but since you'll be moving stuff, TNT might or might not put his eyes on you and if they see you're doing dailies on different accounts, they might freeze you with that as an excuse.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Indeed, trudy surprise is not allowed on side accounts... if it was a general case I would tell you to do trudy anyway since the freeze rate for doing this daily in different accounts is minimal, but since you'll be moving stuff, TNT might or might not put his eyes on you and if they see you're doing dailies on different accounts, they might freeze you with that as an excuse.

So if I only did trudy's surprise on that side alone would that be ok? As long as it's not in my log that I was doing it on my main at the same time would it be ok then?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Trudy isnt something TNT necessarily directly targets people for if you're cheating. If they notice suspicious behavior between a couple accounts and then see that Trudy has been done on them repeatedly every day, that's what they can justify freezing you for even though the initial reason for looking into your account may have been for something else. That being said, if you solely do it on your side and not your main, you shouldnt raise any flags
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    8d 15h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    Do not move everything at once Please. That will have the highest risk of you losing everything.
    So much this. I have lost many accounts because I have been too impatient and transferred a bunch too many items over a short period of time. The way I see it, you can cheat all you want (ex. trudy's surprize every day on multiple accounts) and no one is the wiser until something sets off a red flag in TNT's system and they investigate your account for literally anything suspicious that could be considered freezable. What sets off the flag could be a fast score send time, a fast restock time, being reported by other users or.... moving too many items/nps between accounts over a short period of time (among many other things). Be patient and good luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    from personal experience, moving large amounts of stuff only caught their attention when done on multiple ips

going slow about it wont hurt tho

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Move by sending. Not to. Sending I never had problems for months even sent a ton. Takes forever. Tp I get iced

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Alright, thanks for your insight everyone! It's really helped a lot!

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Boola View Post
    Move by sending. Not to. Sending I never had problems for months even sent a ton. Takes forever. Tp I get iced
    I don't really understand what you mean