Thread: What does the user rank has to do with the competition?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    14d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

What does the user rank has to do with the competition?

So I tried once more to get me unflagged but they came up with the same reply, saying their "security" team is monitoring the accounts, all the data and it's on their end to decide whether or not someone should be unflagged.
    RicoS' reply was a huge "thanks for nothing". Been thinking on sending this but I'd prefer to continue to exist with my main and cheat all the way til the end of Neopets.
    Anyway but what does my rank has to do with the competition? I mean even though I got flagged, I can still earn my points (at least that's what I understood from the previous copy + paste replies) but you'll just get a non All Stars trophy) and help my team to win more games so it will get to higher positions.

I wouldn't be surprise if they froze the flagged accounts after this competition.
    Not trying to sound dramatic but since we are talking about JS, I wouldn't be surprised.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I'm holding out hope that they might unflag a bunch of people at the very end. Although, realistically, I doubt they will.

At the same time, I feel like if they were going to ice flagged account they would of done so by now. It would be really evil to continue to let us play all the way through just to ice us at the end.
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    14d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexxie View Post
    I'm holding out hope that they might unflag a bunch of people at the very end. Although, realistically, I doubt they will.

At the same time, I feel like if they were going to ice flagged account they would of done so by now. It would be really evil to continue to let us play all the way through just to ice us at the end.
    I think they're trying to catch cheaters (oh well, they did) but it caught some legit players too.
    But, to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I don't think the flagging is anything logical. I had two accounts flagged where one was rank 1 and legit, the other was rank 5, not legit but played safely.. After the mass flagging happened I didn't give a shit anymore and my other accounts were cheating real bad and got to all star with no flagging.

I think it was a glitch they didn't want to admit to.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kat. For This Useful Post:

Meepit (06-23-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    being snarky didn't help me when i submitted a ticktet a while ago. it backfired haha