8/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Disney Auditions

Any singers/performers here auditioned for Disney theme parks/ cruise liners before?

Looking to put together my two 16 bar pieces for the next time they came to Aus (last time i missed them because i couldnt get flights in time, thye only give about a week or two notice, I just had my wisdom teeth out AND I had nothing prepared)

Are there any pieces they have on the 'do not use' list? I know it makes sense to pick two pieces that showcase your range and ability and also contrast each other in style and mood.... but do they expect you to pick disney songs? or do they like other genres?

Has anyone had feedback from a panel that they might like to share?

tia

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kimmy1989 For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (06-21-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I wish you luck, there is quite a lot of experienced disney performers that have given information on youtube of their experience. I don't recall their names but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I had a teacher friend in Japan whose daughter auditioned for Ariel in Florida. This girl both looked- and sounded like the damn mermaid, it was stupid she didn't get chosen. They get TONS of people so whatever you do, make sure you stand out (in a good way).

I'd love to audition for the mouse, but alas, I'm a tattoo'd mess. Hopefully, they'll start lifting tattoo restrictions with the release of Moana. One can hope.