Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Not sure if I'm going to update the bot to auto solve captchas. Might add detection for them and have it play a sound or something to alert the user to solve it, no definite plans at the moment though.
    Last edited by Crobeus; 03-14-2018 at 11:37 PM. Reason: words

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crobeus For This Useful Post:

deathgrips (03-17-2018),Irohh (03-17-2018),PabstBlueRibbon (03-15-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi!

So I have a very stupid problem and I don't know how to solve it.

1) I've been on a break from Flightrising for a bit and came back today. The bot stopped finding venues. It worked perfectly a couple months ago. Tried taking new ones, doesn't work.

2) Then, I manually opened the venue, the bot opened the abilities, but couldn't pick scratch. So I manually picked scratch and it used it on the enemy.

Now the dumb part.

3) I took an image of scratch and redid it and it works BUT only for that one dragon who's scratch it is. The other two still don't work.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi, stupid question number 2 coming up - is the test account still live? It accepts the credentials on the login, but then the log-in screen disappears and nothing more happens. The program simply doesn't load. I'm running Windows 10 (up to date) and I have an up to date .NET framework. I've only used a bot through greasemonkey before.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) i was having the same problem, try running as administrator

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) Thanks for replying literally 10 minutes ago I realised I wasn’t running it as admin, after allowing the two dll files it started doing something. I read through this whole thread before even installing it, then totally forgot the ‘run as admin’ thing! Unfortunately my computer is loading too slowly it would seem. It happily clicks through from the Coliseum link to any chosen venue, but then won’t give the page time to load before it starts from the beginning again. The captcha isn’t the problem either. Actually thinking about it it may be the url recognition. Going to try altering the screenshot it uses for the coli page itself tomorrow, as I need to get to work now. Fingers crossed that will get it going properly.

By the way, sometimes it’s the simple things that muck it up - my window was fully stretched out, but not maximised and it wouldn’t work until I realised this lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So a few questions. Does this still have only limited support for Windows 10? I don't know anyone who still has Windows 7/8.
    Secondly, what are the risks of using this with the new Coliseum Update? Are they higher than they were before?
    I personally think the little noise for the Captcha would be great!
    Finally, has anyone here ever been banned while using this bot?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 23h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeBull View Post
    So a few questions. Does this still have only limited support for Windows 10? I don't know anyone who still has Windows 7/8.
    Secondly, what are the risks of using this with the new Coliseum Update? Are they higher than they were before?
    I personally think the little noise for the Captcha would be great!
    Finally, has anyone here ever been banned while using this bot?
    I'm not sure myself for support for other systems, but it's a program all the same! I use Windows 10, and it runs fine.
    And the only difference on using this bot with the update now compared to before is the captcha if I'm honest! You'd probably have to update/recapture screenshots for most images, though.
    For the possibility of being banned while using this bot, from my previous experience, I haven't been caught yet! Even before the update, where I could leave this script running for hours at a time each day AND night, I haven't had any real problems yet with being banned/admins. It's likely harder to detect now, since it runs as if a real person was playing, at a consistent, realistic speed, etc. etc. (Plus now you're sitting there and watching out for the captcha when it pops up, so honestly, it pretty much just automates the clicking parts of the coliseum. Thus, instead of you playing, you're sitting there watching your mouse go, like the lazy loaf you truly are inside.)

I miss the days of no captcha... grinding is simply boring and repetitive when you actually have to be there for it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to deathgrips For This Useful Post:

SupremeBull (04-25-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 11h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Running this on Windows 8, as admin, have downloaded the .NET files, recaptured all screenshots, and it just ain't working. What else can I do?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Thanks for responding! Really, the only reason I want to bot the coli is because I have carpal tunnel and it makes grinding a literal pain.
    I tried downloading it and I'm struggling to get it to work, even on things like marking junk items and bonding with familiars. I've tried being on the right pages, running admin, running in windows 8 compatible, I use chrome... I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I feel it has to be obvious and I'm just missing something super basic. Any advice?
    Last edited by SupremeBull; 04-25-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) I assume you're using Chrome? I found that the Coli would only work in full screen mode, and you have to be using the right screen resolution. An easy mistake is to do a picture grab then switch to full screen - I had a derp moment when I realised! The program doesn't like it unless it can see all of the Coli screen when it loads at the top of the page.
    @(you need an account to see links) I haven't tried it personally for familiars as I like my screen resolution where it is, but have you tried changing the resolution so you can see more of the page when it opens? I also had to re-screenshot the header of the page, not just the icons. Again, try putting it into full screen then taking the screenshots like that.