Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The bot is still unable to find any of the images, I've tried taking pictures of them myself and saving them as 24 bit bmps, as close to the same cropping as the originals, and no luck. Could this have to do with the unusual resolution of my computer? My screen is 3200x1800 resolution and therefore all apps are run at 250% scale, though it looks normal from this end the different resolution and zoom might be confusing the bot.. Should I change my settings to 100% zoom (this makes everything in chrome tiny), then zoom in until it looks normal, screenshot everything again, and then try it, or would this have no effect? I'm just guessing at the resolution thing being the source of the problem because I cant really think of another reason it wouldn't be working. Thank you so much for taking the time to make this and also making it available for us, seriously major kudos to you

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by grotesque View Post
    The bot is still unable to find any of the images, I've tried taking pictures of them myself and saving them as 24 bit bmps, as close to the same cropping as the originals, and no luck. Could this have to do with the unusual resolution of my computer? My screen is 3200x1800 resolution and therefore all apps are run at 250% scale, though it looks normal from this end the different resolution and zoom might be confusing the bot.. Should I change my settings to 100% zoom (this makes everything in chrome tiny), then zoom in until it looks normal, screenshot everything again, and then try it, or would this have no effect? I'm just guessing at the resolution thing being the source of the problem because I cant really think of another reason it wouldn't be working. Thank you so much for taking the time to make this and also making it available for us, seriously major kudos to you
    That's interesting. I hadn't touched the image searching code in a while so had to take another look at it as I was pretty sure I had it grabbing the dimensions of the screen to find things. Unrelated but turns out it only looks for chrome's window dimensions, something I had implemented to stop it from scanning the entire screen region. As a result the firefox support I added to the rest of the program didn't actually do anything lol. I'll fix that today.

As for your problem, what do you mean by 250% scale? I'm assuming zooming shouldn't have an effect so long as the images are also of the zoomed areas but haven't tested that myself.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Alright, today I tried lowering my screen's resolution and taking new pictures of the UI and it's working perfectly now. However, is there a way I can change the button to press to stop the bot? My laptop doesnt have a numpad or a way to simulate it, so to turn the bot off I have to try to bring up the bot's menu and click the coli start button before the bot moves my mouse again and it usually takes a little bit to actually beat the speed of the bot ^^;

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by grotesque View Post
    Alright, today I tried lowering my screen's resolution and taking new pictures of the UI and it's working perfectly now. However, is there a way I can change the button to press to stop the bot? My laptop doesnt have a numpad or a way to simulate it, so to turn the bot off I have to try to bring up the bot's menu and click the coli start button before the bot moves my mouse again and it usually takes a little bit to actually beat the speed of the bot ^^;
    Hadn't considered devices without numpads (tbh didn't know they still made any that way). I'll look into adding this to a future version.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm having an issue where it gets to the monster battle and then resets the coli. I've exchanged all images and etc and still refuses to work on wins10 gc. ;a;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have the same issue.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by IttieBittieKittie View Post
    I'm having an issue where it gets to the monster battle and then resets the coli. I've exchanged all images and etc and still refuses to work on wins10 gc. ;a;
    You'll have to recrop coliseum.bmp until it's able to find the image, as that's how it knows whether or not it's current at the coli.

You don't necessarily have to use the coliseum header for this image unlike most of the other ones. Any static area of the screen that only shows while you're in the coli will do, even a cropped screenshot of the url:

Last edited by Crobeus; 12-18-2017 at 09:51 AM. Reason: im high

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 2h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    The bot is working fine besides the fact that it wont kill any of the enimies it just keeps going to Coliseum -> Venue and then back to coli

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My system is windows 10 and 64 bit but I can not log into the application and test it? am I doing something wrong? I open the application and type in test and test, and then hit login. but then nothing ever opens after that.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

nvm got it to work, missed the line in the read me about run as admin

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 23h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hey there! Not sure if you're still active around these parts, but your bot is still working fantastic! Unfortunately, with the release of the new coliseum, the captchas are getting in the way of grinding the coli. Will you be working on a way around it? Or are you no longer interested in continuing development of this bot? I hope you do, what you already have built is amazing.

The captchas, so far, are appearing every 5 or more battles for me. Refreshing the coli doesn't make it go away, and the images you have to click to pass seem to be randomized each time. It's quite a shame!