Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

FRBSharp

*snip*

Saw people were still trying to download and use the bot - it hasn't been updated since the coli update and as I've said in later posts in this thread I don't have a plan to update it. If I change my mind y'all will be the first to know.
    Last edited by Crobeus; 05-10-2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: should have done this a while ago

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Crobeus For This Useful Post:

Aura (06-20-2017),Banette (10-23-2017),deathgrips (02-20-2018),dragonimage (06-26-2017),graciea (08-04-2017),j03 (06-20-2017),jimhalpert (10-04-2017),PabstBlueRibbon (06-20-2017),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (06-24-2017),Pusheen (06-20-2017),Synth Salazzle (06-29-2017),WantaFanta (06-20-2017),yusukeurameshie (07-01-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Is it safe to post that, I don't doubt FR team knows about Ck? Maybe sharing via pm would be safer?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by PabstBlueRibbon View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Is it safe to post that, I don't doubt FR team knows about Ck? Maybe sharing via pm would be safer?
    There's no need to keep it a secret and the most the FR staff can do is attempt to break it's functionality. also more publicity = more testers

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crobeus View Post
    There's no need to keep it a secret and the most the FR staff can do is attempt to break it's functionality. also more publicity = more testers
    Ah, gotcha. I was just recalling previous discussion about sharing bots publicly and stuff leading to new ways to catch botting. Thanks for sharing this!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Using the test account right now, just wanted to let you know that I have one dragon with a different build (Ex. eliminate in slot 4 instead of 3) and the program will NOT use an eliminate for that dragon. I've tried re-doing the screenshot multiple times, and it just refuses.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by hillflirty View Post
    Using the test account right now, just wanted to let you know that I have one dragon with a different build (Ex. eliminate in slot 4 instead of 3) and the program will NOT use an eliminate for that dragon. I've tried re-doing the screenshot multiple times, and it just refuses.
    Strange, my lineup uses elim on slots 2 and 4. I'll have more time to buy new elims and look into it tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback.

Also, just pushed another update for the maint window. Should be fine now, takes longer to fix due to only having 30 minutes a day to test changes. I'm going to keep the test account active for another week (if not longer).

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 22h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Sorry for another report so soon, but it's doing a thing again. Whenever I start Coliseum, it can go through, pick venue, do one scratch, then it clicks the coli link again and refreshes, this is on a loop. (Sometimes, it won't even get to the venue, the venue will be loading and it will refresh the page.)

EDIT: Nevermind, it wasn't finding the "Coliseum" header so it kept thinking it was on the wrong page (I think). Replacing that screenshot fixed it
    Last edited by hillflirty; 06-28-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by hillflirty View Post
    EDIT: Nevermind, it wasn't finding the "Coliseum" header so it kept thinking it was on the wrong page
    No you're correct.

Also, if anyone's been having trouble connecting today it's due to the (free) webhost I'm using. cK VIP users shouldn't be affected by this as it's a separate authentication.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'm having issues with the coli too, it gets as far as selecting to use scratch, but then can't locate the enemies in order to hit them. I'm not sure what to change to get this to fix though.

Thank you for this though!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by mafu View Post
    I'm having issues with the coli too, it gets as far as selecting to use scratch, but then can't locate the enemies in order to hit them. I'm not sure what to change to get this to fix though.

Thank you for this though!
    It searches for the bar below their health, coli_monsterbar. Take a screenshot and zoom in with mspaint or something similar when cropping to make sure you don't get any of the background venue colors, then it should work across all venues.
    Last edited by Crobeus; 06-29-2017 at 03:21 PM.