3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Price Check? Unbred XXX Gen1?

Yeah I have an XXX Gen1, fully gened, unbred and a year old.

I can't imagine there will be that many more produced, the statistics seem quite stacked against it, and as some go inactive, I assume the amount of them is around the amount of Gen1 Imperials.

I've only ever seen like one list that had rough numbers for how many exist.

I've had it valued around 50-60kg; possibly higher depending on how the winds blowing and color popularity, mines of a favorable color.

I was considering Selling it, though I've no idea the value in USD, selling a bit of my Flight Rising wealth could help me in my current financial situation.

So I figured I'd ask around to get a feel for what some of it would be worth.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I know you don't want to say what color it is (and don't say it so no one tracks it). But is it a nice color? It's not a XXX Rust or something, right?

Depending on what sort of $:gem ratio you're accepting ($1:500g is typical here, but for a while it was 1:650). It's up around Light Sprite price, so perhaps $50-$80 here, maybe on the higher end if the buyer really likes the color.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Yes the color of mine was popular enough to rack up a price well beyond a Triple Black Range that came up at the time; IDK how popular this color is now, as of course it's from the old color wheel but the update let it remain mostly unchanged and it's Skink/Spinner is quite beautiful.

I had figured 80-100$ perhaps; and wasn't sure how rarity would factor in later on.

I'll have to scour some FR threads to see if I can find the going price.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi! I'd potentially be interested depending on the color and eyes! I know you don't want it tracked, but would you mind a PM at some point?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeyed View Post
    Hi! I'd potentially be interested depending on the color and eyes! I know you don't want it tracked, but would you mind a PM at some point?
    You can PM me, though I will warn I'm on the fence about selling since I am getting back into FR; but I don't mind giving you some details privately if you wish.