10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Thats a lot of pressure. What if he gets down to the games that take a bit of luck and a lot of time? He could be sitting there for hours, to no avail
    He gets to pick. His choice if it takes forever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Solgaleo View Post
    Huh...really don't know qiute what to say. Did he say anything about his account, or did I just miss it? They could have flagged him for doing so well on a young account. IDK
    yea I am thinking the reason they froze him was for a gold trophy score on a new account. But seriously?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    freaking lol

Honestly, neopets isn't a hard game. I'm sure anyone with the wherewithal and a tiny bit of skill could destroy all those games in a few days. My husband beat the alien whatever game on his 2nd try.
    I don't use cheats and when he wants special happy time, I ask for a return of one game avatar.

Our marriage circles around neopets avatars... we need counselling. -_-
    I LOL'd pretty hard at this, for like a month during my freshman year of college my husband and I had a similar arrangement
    I don't think you need counseling, I think it should be offered as a FORM of counseling. XD

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowling For This Useful Post:

Isabella (02-13-2018),Lilac Tentacles (06-17-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowling View Post
    I LOL'd pretty hard at this, for like a month during my freshman year of college my husband and I had a similar arrangement
    I don't think you need counseling, I think it should be offered as a FORM of counseling. XD
    "Oh your marriage is failing because you don't have sex? Offer sex in exchange for online goods."

But seriously, I don't know why people think bartering for sex is a bad thing in your marriage. I don't withhold it and I don't ask for much in return. It seriously works when you're in a down place and makes it kind of interesting. Plus it keeps him involved in my activities and he'll even offer to do extra stuff just to be nice if he thinks an avatar was too easy. He bought me two neopets plushies last week just because I made him breakfast. So it's not always sex... we barter a lot of stuff.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (06-17-2017),athron (06-17-2017),AyBeCee (06-17-2017),Binah (06-17-2017),Corliss (06-18-2017),Daffodil (06-18-2017),DevotedD (06-18-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    "Oh your marriage is failing because you don't have sex? Offer sex in exchange for online goods."

But seriously, I don't know why people think bartering for sex is a bad thing in your marriage. I don't withhold it and I don't ask for much in return. It seriously works when you're in a down place and makes it kind of interesting. Plus it keeps him involved in my activities and he'll even offer to do extra stuff just to be nice if he thinks an avatar was too easy. He bought me two neopets plushies last week just because I made him breakfast. So it's not always sex... we barter a lot of stuff.
    This is the cutest thing I've read all day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AyBeCee For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (06-17-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Aside from sex and avatars and such...

I feel like Neopets is being mentioned more often here lately on various social outlets. Is it finally time for a comeback?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    Aside from sex and avatars and such...

I feel like Neopets is being mentioned more often here lately on various social outlets. Is it finally time for a comeback?
    Damn that would be pretty cool. I would love to see Neopets huge like it was before. I miss the days of the TCG and Magazine

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Can't say that's a very hard game... funny that they iced him for it, though, lmfao. equally as sad
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I watched the video clip, but don't know the timeline. A reviewed score usually takes at least a day, sometimes up to a week to either be accepted or result in a ban. From the video it looks like he gets reviewed, some time passes, but still within his stream so likely soon after submitting that score, and is frozen.

Based on that alone, but also because of the score itself, I would have to assume this wasn't the game/score that resulted in the ban.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Yeah no you're totally right, it definitely keeps relationships interesting and fun. Your first post had me dying laughing though. I totally miss having a partner like that