10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Ebay/Paypal rant...

So I sold this girl 2 items. I put them in the same box, I paid extra (outside of the shipping charge) for delivery confirmation.

Item shows as delivered and I'm like "Fucking great, I should be getting some great feedback soon, and paypal will release my funds".
    I go to check my fucking, god-damned, criminal-ass paypal and my account is overdrawn. I go to Ebay and there's a freaking claim that this hoe didn't receive her item. Bitch, it's marked delivered.

Then... the best part... she asks me what I'M GOING TO DO ABOUT IT. Nothing! Absolutely nothing!
    You wanna know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna wait for you to leave me negative feedback, then I'm going to email ebay and get it removed because I have a webpage that says your item was delivered.

Anyone who fucking buys shit off the internet, let me tell you why I sound like a heartless cunt. There is literally nothing a seller can do once the item has left their hands IF they have done the proper procedure for shipment.
    We cannot file a missing package claim, we are not the recipient. The USPS will not accept a claim from us.
    We cannot bother your god-damned neighbors for you to see if maybe they got it by mistake.
    We cannot dig through your fucking bushes to see if the dumbass hid it there.
    And we cannot harass your mail carrier for information regarding a package delivery. We cannot do any of these things. Now, ebay has an unending amount of ways to fuck their sellers over to scammers... like I don't understand how anyone makes money with the amount of chargebacks and scammers ripping off sellers.

But in this ONE SHITTY WAY, we are protected from the buyers' fuckery.

So fuck you Paypal, for holding my money when you have a tracking number that marks the items delivered. And double fuck you ebay for even allowing this shitbaggery over and over.

And thanks all of you for reading my frustration.

I'm gonna start drinking early.

Oh, and my double fuck today:
    The internet got cut off because the asshole who hooked us up, had us hooked to the stupid neighbors so they shut me down without telling me while I was on a conference call job interview. So fuck you, too Spectrum!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (06-16-2017),Charmander (06-16-2017),Synth Salazzle (06-16-2017),teddy (06-16-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    FUCK EBAY BUYERS

some of the scummiest people ever on there. Someone tried to do that to my bro when he sold something a few months back. He provided all of the tracking information to eBay once the buyer tried to file a claim and eBay was like, "Nah you got it. Stfu."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aska For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (06-16-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    FUCK EBAY BUYERS

some of the scummiest people ever on there. Someone tried to do that to my bro when he sold something a few months back. He provided all of the tracking information to eBay once the buyer tried to file a claim and eBay was like, "Nah you got it. Stfu."
    That's literally Ebay's only redeeming quality... As long as you have a thing stating "delivered", they cover you. Once again, I paid out of pocket for Delivery Confirmation. I always do. I've been burned before and never again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Bruh I feel you, I think the worst is the Nickle and Dimers; they're like offering 50% of what your item is up there for it's like DID I STUTTER?

No this item is not worth 200$ it's worth 400$ start at a god damned number closer to that if you want me to consider it.

Aint no refunds or returns on used goods; what you saw is what you bought so get outta here with that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawk For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (06-16-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffryHawk View Post
    Bruh I feel you, I think the worst is the Nickle and Dimers; they're like offering 50% of what your item is up there for it's like DID I STUTTER?

No this item is not worth 200$ it's worth 400$ start at a god damned number closer to that if you want me to consider it.

Aint no refunds or returns on used goods; what you saw is what you bought so get outta here with that.
    I have that auto-decline turned on. I just sold a collectors item and had it $100 below what other people were selling at $300, I set the auto-decline to $280. I'm already way under market value... you can pay as close to 300 as possible.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    10d 9h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I've been scammed using paypal before, and honestly I never liked ebay, amazon is way better, but alotta the time they don't have what I'm looking for and ebay does. >.<

Aura loves me ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    As an avid ebay seller, you file a claim with your carrier. Always select carrier insurance for anything over like $10-15. Scrubs know that paypal will always side with the buyers so paying that extra $2-3 will save your ass too. I think you can do it all through ebay, but if they make a claim on you, you can claim that it was the carriers fault for the item not being delivered. It's a process, but you will be reimbursed.

I had one where I sold an xbox one for around $220. Shipped it, buyer received it and claim it didn't work. I filed my claim and he had to ship the item back in order to get a refund. I said it was the carriers fault because it worked fine when I shipped it (it did, I think the guy was trying to get a refund and keep my xbox). Well, xbox got shipped back, worked fine. The buyer got his money back, I got my money back for the "broken" xbox, as well as an xbox that worked perfectly fine. I then sold that xbox on craigslist for $200 lol. So I got my original $220, then an additional $200. This is why you choose carrier insurance. Any problems goes under USPS/UPS/FedEx's dime, and you'll likely come out ahead or at least break even.

If this was recent and you need any help with things, let me know.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infiniti For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (06-16-2017),paris hilton (06-19-2017)