1/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    33d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

A Basic Guide to In-Depth Tickets

Hello! I�m writing this guide to share some ways of improving and writing tickets that I�ve learned over the years. Personally, as someone who is a bit obsessive regarding organization, I believe this method is extremely organized and easy to use.

The main thing I cannot stress enough that this is a process that will be built up over time. It is important to build up an in-depth ticket resources, especially when you�re forced to prove your account ownership.

In the process of writing a ticket, make sure to include as much information as possible, to be specific:
    Your Username and ANY Passwords Used: If you bought an inactive account or you�ve changed your password, make sure to add it to your list, being able to provide old passwords that might have been used for the account is a plus.
    Email Addresses: When purchasing an account, be sure to ask the seller if they have access or know the original email. Make sure to provide every email that has been associated with your account.
    Birthdate: Having a birthdate that matches your account on your ticket is another fantastic way to provide proof that the account belongs to you.
    Neofriends: If a neofriend is listed as a VIP, please make sure to state so.
    Neocash Purchased: When buying neocash, feel free to list off your current closet or things you may have purchased.
    Rare Item Codes: It never hurts to be able to list these as well.
    Warnings Recieved: If you receive a warning, I recommend you screenshotting it and keeping it in your records to be able to reference when writing a ticket.
    Neopets: If a pet has ever been in your account, make sure to list them. If you adopt/create/trade for a pet, add them to your documents.
    Closet: I�d highly recommend keeping a list of your current closet items, make sure to keep it always updated in case you have to write a ticket.
    Equipped Items: Put down any battledome items equipped to your current pets.
    Faerie Abilities: The same goes for faerie abilities.
    Account Creation Date: This date can be found on your userlookup; even if you didn�t personally create the account yourself, the date gives off the fa�ade that you did.

I�d recommend everyone on cK to keep a document (either google docs, word, notepad, etc) of their main/side account information that should be updated whenever any of the categories may change, rather that be a new UC or a new email address. When writing a ticket, the more information, the better. When writing to TNT, the best course of action is to try and sound as innocent as possible, make sure to highlight on how many years you've spent on the site and if you spent money on neocash and/or premium.

Tips
    � Use the document method, it�s extremely helpful to have an entire ticket written before having to submit one � all you have to do is state what exactly happened, you already have all the proof in the world that your account belongs to you.
    � Keep your HTML coding, you can always use it as proof that you owned the account
    � Take screenshots � just make sure to crop out any sensitive information (especially cK tabs)

Screenshots I�d HIGHLY recommend taking include:
    � Your userlookup
    � Your petlookups
    � Your quick reference page
    � Trades you might have made
    � Warnings
    � Neomails regarding trades, etc

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need any help regarding tickets!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WerewolfBF For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (06-07-2017),Aura (06-07-2017),Bexxie (06-07-2017),Boboaf (11-20-2018),cootiesbag (06-07-2017),I_royalty_I (06-07-2017),Pusheen (06-07-2017),Raposa (06-08-2017),tsaritsa (11-05-2017),WantaFanta (06-07-2017)