13/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Solgaleo View Post
    That Solgaleo fusion thing will probably be the only reason why I get Ultra Sun.

I, personally, don't get why a Gen 4 remake is so loved/demanded. It was already on the DS platform....idk. I would probably buy one still
    Fair enough reason tbh. That thing is too cool on its own. I just hope Necrozma won't get the Zygarde treatment. I don't want another half done legend that just eventually becomes a side thing, but this offers some promise.

I'll be honest, I want it for the updated graphics, Garchmop, and the inclusion of megas mostly. (And hopefully Z-moves, but that might be a sun/moon only thing). Mostly I think people want it because Sinnoh hasn't been relevant in a really long time. It was a good gen, with a lot of good attributes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    192/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    9d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by garchomp View Post
    Fair enough reason tbh. That thing is too cool on its own. I just hope Necrozma won't get the Zygarde treatment. I don't want another half done legend that just eventually becomes a side thing, but this offers some promise.

I'll be honest, I want it for the updated graphics, Garchmop, and the inclusion of megas mostly. (And hopefully Z-moves, but that might be a sun/moon only thing). Mostly I think people want it because Sinnoh hasn't been relevant in a really long time. It was a good gen, with a lot of good attributes.
    Fair enough with Sinnoh. It was a pretty good generation. Would be interesting to go through with megas.

I think z-moves would be alola exclusive....at least with how the story is going right now

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Gold/Silver being released if giving me super jazz hands right now.