Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Is anyone still playing Pokemon Go?

  1. #41
    Banette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Location
    In hell, called California
    Age
    20
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts


    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 22 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    29 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Shamelessly playing since day 1 of the NA release lol

  2. #42



    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts


    Downloads
    56
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 12 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 55 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by epicigon View Post
    Shamelessly playing since day 1 of the NA release lol
    Wow that's some dedication. I only played the first month or a little bit less. Did they add any end-game updates? I haven't really followed any changes but that first month was super fun going out and just seeing all different age groups of people trying to catch pokemon.

  3. #43
    Banette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Location
    In hell, called California
    Age
    20
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts


    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 22 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    29 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawktastix View Post
    Wow that's some dedication. I only played the first month or a little bit less. Did they add any end-game updates? I haven't really followed any changes but that first month was super fun going out and just seeing all different age groups of people trying to catch pokemon.
    They've added newer generations (almost all of Gen 2 and from Gen 3, Duskull, Dusclops, Shuppet, Banette, and Sableye), some shinies, and legendaries via Raid battles. I think the rest of Gen 3 is being released this winter

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  4. #44



    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts


    Downloads
    56
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 12 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 55 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by epicigon View Post
    They've added newer generations (almost all of Gen 2 and from Gen 3, Duskull, Dusclops, Shuppet, Banette, and Sableye), some shinies, and legendaries via Raid battles. I think the rest of Gen 3 is being released this winter

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Oh wow thanks for the information I might have to try it again this winter after the next update. Maybe I can get a few weeks of gameplay before it gets slow again.

  5. #45
    Banette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Location
    In hell, called California
    Age
    20
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts


    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 22 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    29 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawktastix View Post
    Oh wow thanks for the information I might have to try it again this winter after the next update. Maybe I can get a few weeks of gameplay before it gets slow again.
    No problem! It's gotten pretty fun with the new updates, but it's died out again lol

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Gender
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 14 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    29 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Banette View Post
    Shamelessly playing since day 1 of the NA release lol
    How's that been for you?

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post


    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    1
    I remember first few months after it launched, my city parks are full with people at night. Now its back to empty lol. I guess everyone stopped playing it because theres not much interesting update.

  8. #48
    Nimoligist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts


    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    5
    Is it still a busy/active game? I remember when it was crazy!!

  9. #49
    Banette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Location
    In hell, called California
    Age
    20
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts


    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 22 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    29 m
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorra View Post
    How's that been for you?
    Pretty good, until Draconius Go came out. Haven't played a lot of PoGo since lol

  10. #50

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 6 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    5
    I only played it the first month (with cheating) but then my account was banned so I didn't bother to play again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •