Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you had any "glitch in the matrix" experiences?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    My only experience was seeing the same person 3 times it felt like; could have just been brief face blindness; but it felt like I'd seen 3 C/Pd people. It was when I worked at Starbucks, IDK how long ago, all I remember is feeling off that day.

Drinks and their stickers seemed to just go missing, things were slow; IDK was an odd day, like nothing was quite right.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 23h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've had a few involving recursive dreams? If that can be considered a "Glitch in the Matrix" sort of deal; I'd wake up, go through my day, try to go to bed at night, realize it was a dream, and then repeat that process multiple times until I wake up (for real) exhausted. This only ever really happens around like??? Bad Times for me. Last time I had it I got my ass handed to me by a fish and nearly lost my left foot the infection that followed the Tussle.

Another one involves a landmark in the Mojave desert? I have no idea if it really exists, but when my family and I travel through there there's this enormous rock that really, given the landscape, has no right to be there. I've been through that way around 5ish times now, and it's really random as to whether or not it's there. All the other surrounding landmarks remain (abandoned shack covered in graffiti, smaller overhang formation, a few gnarly Joshua Trees, ect), but it seems to be the only one affected.