Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

1 Year Old!

Today marks my first year here at cK!

Isao here, (had an unfortunate name change yesterday ) and as stated above its been 1 year for me here at cK.
    Oh and let me tell you how great it has been. I have had the opportunity here to meet some wonderful people, and have been privileged to participate in some amazing events!

Like many before me and many to come I came to the site for Joe's amazing programs. I had no idea I would find my self in the middle of such an awesome community. So now that one year is here please allow me to recap some of my most memorable moments here with you guys!

I was looking for some art for the BC, as I feel like I can hold my own with some pencils and colors but when it comes to the digital stuff, I just cant work out all these layers and such =P

So there I found my self at one of your service threads, and when that first piece came back as amazing as it did. I was hooked. Your art is gorgeous and unique. As the next pieces came our mails started to include more then just business transactions. I started snooping at at your profile and activity (not creepy like lol) and this is actually what got me involved in some actual threads here at cK.

So I would like to thank you for being you, and thank you for bringing me into this community with your art!

Anyone reading this that hasn't seen her work or is looking for some BC trophies. You just might want to check her out. I have gotten many gold trophies because of her!

First "Site Event"
    cK Fantasy Football league

This was awesome to get into. I hadn't been in a league for years! I like being part of something where I know banter is not going to get you hated.
    This league was great, and I remember getting nervous the first couple matches seeing names like Joe's as my opponent for the week! All in all it made me feel a little more at ease with cK in general as I began to find there were many other users here who share interests with me other than just neopets. I really look forward to this event again this year. As my first run may have only gotten me second place, but I am really hoping to get a good grudge-match with you Andrew @(you need an account to see links) !

Pokemon Userbar!

First thing I remember seeing as I started exploring the forums was the pokemon userbars! Oh I wanted one so bad, and let me tell you having to wait almost a year for this event was torture. I was so excited when it finally came, then when I realized what actually was I got super nervous. I had to share my drawing, while seeing all these amazing graphics being posted everyday! I poured my heart into my into that art project just so I could feel least embarrassed as possible come posting time. I had my participation Userbar picked out and everything. Then the unexpected happened. I made it through to the voting stage! That self confidence boost alone was well worth the event.

Pokemon Battle Tourney!

This was just amazing, I didn't even know Pokemon showdown was a thing! I really enjoyed this, and again it helped me find some friends that enjoyed some more common interest! So a Huge thank you @(you need an account to see links) for this, and please if you decide to host this again, let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Also a shout out to @(you need an account to see links) , thanks for at least making it to the final bracket after knocking me out =P

Some Other Worthy Mentions!
    (there are so many, so here are just a few)

@(you need an account to see links) You have made me some amazing signature pieces and all for free. Your skill and generosity is just something else. Thank You!
    @(you need an account to see links) Your I draws for free are always so fun, I love looking over all the work you put out. Often I find my self viewing other users slightly different just because of the way you chose to portray them =P You are also so kind when it comes to people in need of lending. Thank you!

@(you need an account to see links) I remember the first little forum game we were doing. something with posting numbers, You switched sides! Lol you made a clever little pun that I thought was great. And since then you have always been the mod I look to for advice. In return your advice is always sound and you never complain about me bugging you so much. You really go out of your way to host events for the community and I think you deserve a huge Thank you!

@(you need an account to see links) I am sure we all knew this thank you was coming. But it really is called for. This site, this community, this family you have helped create is wonderful. Thank you for having us here!
    (Also Stealth CORE is like heaven on earth)

On a final Note

So with my first year out of the way, and my feet fully wet. I look forward to my second year here, and am looking to start returning some of generosity I have received from cK thus far!
    Last edited by Isao; 05-28-2017 at 01:59 PM.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Isao For This Useful Post:

~*Belle*~ (05-28-2017),athron (05-28-2017),Aura (05-28-2017),Cath (05-28-2017),Cybun (05-28-2017),Da Plushee Boree (06-02-2017),Heretic (05-28-2017),I_royalty_I (05-28-2017),j03 (05-28-2017),kadoatie (06-02-2017),looklook123123 (05-28-2017),Mama Bear (05-28-2017),Pusheen (05-28-2017),Synth Salazzle (05-29-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Glad you enjoyed the tournament and everything else the forum has to offer. I think everyone who sticks around is surprised they really do as there is so much more to this place than the programs.

I don't have the time to run the tournament again this year, though a few people have mentioned to me they want to reconstruct it (but no one has yet to follow through on the promise).

Here's to hoping Year 2 is just as awesome of an experience as year 1 for you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to looklook123123 For This Useful Post:

Isao (05-28-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Yaaaay, you're so sweet
    Congrats on your first cK anniversary

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Isao (05-28-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Happy cK Anniversary!
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Thank you so much for the mention, it made my tiring day at work better <3
    I'm very glad you have such fond memories of being in the community within your first year, and I hope you're here for many to come. You're a great member within the community.
    i love luna

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Isao (05-28-2017)

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 7h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    And to think I'm celebrating my 5th year this year.. Gosh. Grats on the 1 year anniversary!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Congrats on the 1 year anniversary! I'll be honest, I drool over the Pokemon user bars myself. I can't wait for the opportunity to snag one

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Envv View Post
    Today marks my first year here at cK!

Isao here, (had an unfortunate name change yesterday ) and as stated above its been 1 year for me here at cK.
    Oh and let me tell you how great it has been. I have had the opportunity here to meet some wonderful people, and have been privileged to participate in some amazing events!

Like many before me and many to come I came to the site for Joe's amazing programs. I had no idea I would find my self in the middle of such an awesome community. So now that one year is here please allow me to recap some of my most memorable moments here with you guys!

I was looking for some art for the BC, as I feel like I can hold my own with some pencils and colors but when it comes to the digital stuff, I just cant work out all these layers and such =P

So there I found my self at one of your service threads, and when that first piece came back as amazing as it did. I was hooked. Your art is gorgeous and unique. As the next pieces came our mails started to include more then just business transactions. I started snooping at at your profile and activity (not creepy like lol) and this is actually what got me involved in some actual threads here at cK.

So I would like to thank you for being you, and thank you for bringing me into this community with your art!

Anyone reading this that hasn't seen her work or is looking for some BC trophies. You just might want to check her out. I have gotten many gold trophies because of her!

First "Site Event"
    cK Fantasy Football league

This was awesome to get into. I hadn't been in a league for years! I like being part of something where I know banter is not going to get you hated.
    This league was great, and I remember getting nervous the first couple matches seeing names like Joe's as my opponent for the week! All in all it made me feel a little more at ease with cK in general as I began to find there were many other users here who share interests with me other than just neopets. I really look forward to this event again this year. As my first run may have only gotten me second place, but I am really hoping to get a good grudge-match with you Andrew @(you need an account to see links) !

Pokemon Userbar!

First thing I remember seeing as I started exploring the forums was the pokemon userbars! Oh I wanted one so bad, and let me tell you having to wait almost a year for this event was torture. I was so excited when it finally came, then when I realized what actually was I got super nervous. I had to share my drawing, while seeing all these amazing graphics being posted everyday! I poured my heart into my into that art project just so I could feel least embarrassed as possible come posting time. I had my participation Userbar picked out and everything. Then the unexpected happened. I made it through to the voting stage! That self confidence boost alone was well worth the event.

Pokemon Battle Tourney!

This was just amazing, I didn't even know Pokemon showdown was a thing! I really enjoyed this, and again it helped me find some friends that enjoyed some more common interest! So a Huge thank you @(you need an account to see links) for this, and please if you decide to host this again, let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Also a shout out to @(you need an account to see links) , thanks for at least making it to the final bracket after knocking me out =P

Some Other Worthy Mentions!
    (there are so many, so here are just a few)

@(you need an account to see links) You have made me some amazing signature pieces and all for free. Your skill and generosity is just something else. Thank You!
    @(you need an account to see links) Your I draws for free are always so fun, I love looking over all the work you put out. Often I find my self viewing other users slightly different just because of the way you chose to portray them =P You are also so kind when it comes to people in need of lending. Thank you!

@(you need an account to see links) I remember the first little forum game we were doing. something with posting numbers, You switched sides! Lol you made a clever little pun that I thought was great. And since then you have always been the mod I look to for advice. In return your advice is always sound and you never complain about me bugging you so much. You really go out of your way to host events for the community and I think you deserve a huge Thank you!

@(you need an account to see links) I am sure we all knew this thank you was coming. But it really is called for. This site, this community, this family you have helped create is wonderful. Thank you for having us here!
    (Also Stealth CORE is like heaven on earth)

On a final Note

So with my first year out of the way, and my feet fully wet. I look forward to my second year here, and am looking to start returning some of generosity I have received from cK thus far!
    Can I ask how your name change was unfortunate?
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I was going for Envied and I had a second tab open and was gonna search to see if there was a member with that name already.and I thought I typed Envied and then enter and my page wouldn't load so I hit refresh and my name was this lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    oh wew, thanks for teh mention and it's great to see that you've enjoyed your time here as well!

ahaha I still feel bad because I got super salt/tilted in the final rounds of that pokemon competition because I just got destroyed/not the greatest teams I guess idr I just know I was tilted af and rage left at the end and felt bad ohwell everything seemed to work out well regardless though
    Ana's slave <3