DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    163 times
    Time Online
    27d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Truthfully? Oh god no. I hated everyone there because I got shat on the whole 8 years of middle school & hs. If I could, I'd probably never see them again because of how horrible it was there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    I graduated in 2012 and by god, I do not miss it at all. They try dragging me to reunions every so often and I never go. The only friends I still want to be around with, I keep in touch with and see every so often.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    163 times
    Time Online
    27d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowena View Post
    I graduated in 2012 and by god, I do not miss it at all. They try dragging me to reunions every so often and I never go. The only friends I still want to be around with, I keep in touch with and see every so often.
    I don't even know when my class reunions are. I strive to be that 'missing person' on that list haha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I just graduated high school a few months ago and I guess I sorta miss it, it's a whole lot easier than college work but socially it wasn't that great at all, really not missing that side of it lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquablade View Post
    I don't even know when my class reunions are. I strive to be that 'missing person' on that list haha.
    The only reason I'm usually the missing person is because I went to Art and most of my classmates were a bunch of snobby people who thought they'd make it big, and still continue doing so. I'm just happy being a small graphic designer, I don't need that fine arts bullshit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    163 times
    Time Online
    27d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowena View Post
    The only reason I'm usually the missing person is because I went to Art and most of my classmates were a bunch of snobby people who thought they'd make it big, and still continue doing so. I'm just happy being a small graphic designer, I don't need that fine arts bullshit.
    Big in art? Which department? I didnt even know they could be snooty with that field of profession.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    48d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Yes, I do miss high school. My friends and most of the teachers were amazing people.
    However, I really hated studying. There was so much pressure (especially since I'm from an Asian country lol) and I was sooooo stressed.
    (you need an account to see links)

Previously: meowtain
    Always seeking to buy cute pet names. ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    High school was an interesting time, I half enjoyed it, and I half hated. I loved the people I was with during school, but out of school I had nothing going on for me (well other than playing neopets and unhealthy amounts of call of duty)
    I then moved to a different state and started working a full 40 hours a week while still attending the normal school hours (7-3) and completely missed what I had before.

I miss the first 3/4ths of my highschool life, but that last year I would hate to go through that hell again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I miss friends that no longer keep in touch, but I don't really miss high school. My school was quite boring.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    High school was probably the worst time of my life, I went to an extremely competitive college prep school and the amount of pressure everyone was under made for a really toxic environment. I'm honestly really glad that adult life is absolutely nothing like high school is, but at the same, I marvel that this is the environment we want to stick teens in when they're at a comparatively more unstable and vulnerable age.