DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    23d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I miss seeing my friends and the aspect of sports in high school, but actual high school? Hell no.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I miss the teachers, but would I go back? No. I had no close friends, everyone had formed their cliques which was awkward since me and my best friend drifted apart in year 7, then another best friend left in year 8. I felt uncomfortable joining in, feeling like I was gatecrushing a friend group.

I am currently at university, and I enjoy the freedom it provides, going out with friends, etc. However, what I miss most about school is less work, more time to chill. College was weird, whilst this was when I found my close group of friends, this was when I felt the most insecure due to past experiences, just complicated personal stuffs that went through my head.

Overall, I honestly would say I cannot wait to work. Whilst paying bills is stressful, I at least have a better routine. Structure to the day. Go to work, come back, chill, go to bed. At a normal time. No more late nights chasing around courseworks and exam crap.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    66d 17h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    I miss seeing my actual friends everyday. Now I work all the time and barely have time to link up with people or hang out. I also didn't have bills in high school which was nice

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    No way. I'm not even in contact with any of my high school friends anymore. F that noise.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I graduated in 2012.
    I miss the routine of school. Seeing friends every day, and having guaranteed time off. No responsibility for life at all. School was an escape for me so I liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    I graduated around the year 2012 I think.

Because my high school friends are more real than the ones in college.
    You don't know who to trust.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Don't miss it one bit! I'd go as far as too say I absolutely hated it. In the UK when you move from what we call "primary school" (5-11 years), most students progress to the same high school and you're asked to list some friends who you'd like to share classes with. It seemed like I didn't get put into class with any of my childhood friends and I was bullied quite badly during the first few years (until I grew some balls and lost my temper with one guy, who funnily enough I am now good friends with).

If you rephrased the question and asked if I missed being high school-aged then yes, 100%. I'd love to be 11-16 again (high school age here) - everything outside of school was awesome, going out with friends every day, playing outdoors in the woods, building dens, setting fires, playing with catapults, riding bikes all day

It's been...12 years since I left school.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    14d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I miss highschool but I know it's bitter nostalgia. I was part of my school's 12-year program. We had 2 elementary schools, a middle and highschool (And also a university across the street but it was private and really expensive...) all in the same area. A lot of my friends and I grew up together for these 12 years and I never really realized how convenient it was to just constantly have friends around you. When we all split for our different colleges I felt somewhat lonely. I made friends in college of course, but it was never the same as walking down the corridors of school and just recognizing every face, even when your class size was in the thousands. I don't really miss a lot of my old friends since we've all grown and are now following different paths in life, but I really miss the constant supply of morning conversation and simple greetings. Stuff like that.

Classes? no.
    Band? Sometimes.
    Lunch? Absolutely 10/10 free lunch I miss u

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    11d 8h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I miss some of my teachers and the classes I enjoyed - but the overall experience? Nah.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    14d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I graduated from high school... last century I don't miss it a bit. It was ok, I was shy and lame but everyone in my class was nice and I didn't feel any negativity. I was the goddess of chemistry though so I might have helped quite a few people get good marks Some teachers were nice, others were awful. All in all it was decent. But I grew so much afterwards and I like my life so much more now that I don't even miss the innocence and the time when I actually had time to do nothing