DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Hardly. TBH, high school was like an escape from home, it was light, and easy, and I finally had some friends, and bullying didn't bother me anymore, but that's when things began to go downhill. Well, they've always been going downhill, I can't cite a period of my life longer than a few months, not even a semester, where things were truly good and without serious problems. But in between the neighborhood I lived in, and the way how school went, it almost compensated for the stress and anxiety back at home. Almost, I still had issues in high school with certain people and teachers, and home problems leaking into school life. It's like certain people can't help themselves than to ruin everything that's good because they can't handle stable, happy lives, even others', they just have to meddle in and muddle everything to make others as miserable as possible. That's also when I ended up alienated from my own sister, my twin not in birth but in demeanor, and I also blame that on home life, and I had to endure really difficult years where she had turned into a hateful and spiteful person and scared me and my family many times with her risky behavior that landed her on the hospital. I ended high school in a depression and anxiety problems, besides other deep seated issues that I don't even know how to name but still burden me, mainly due to home life, and that led a dark path for me when I first tried going to college, and honestly, it's just haven't been the same... And shit just kept on getting bad back at home to the point it became borderline unbearable, the only thing keeping me together was my baby sister, and caring for her.... And now I'm out on my own, after things became a bit better back at home, and I'm trying to course through college yet again, and shit, things are hard, and now I'm in trouble again, but IDK, like, at least I'm not back at home. Like, I'm still worried for my own ass, and shit's happening, but at least I can try to escape this, while before, it was unescapable, and that made it even more unbearable. And I mean, I do miss the few months of happiness sprinkled throughout high school and 8th grade, but honestly, if I were to relive high school, mainly knowing how shit ends up, I'd go mad.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9d 10h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Don't miss school, at all, period. Middle school was hell on earth with the constant bullying and cliquey BS. High school was basically me and four other friends (who totally went our separate ways once we graduated) being ignored by literally everyone because we were too weird to even harass. College was nothing but drama with roommates who all thought they were Queen Bee and constantly pushed me to "compete" with them (which I never obliged because who the hell thrives off of constant conflict???). I like adulthood just fine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    High school was fun for me - I had a great group of friends (almost none of whom I still keep in proper contact with, but such is life), went to some great house parties, had some cool times, but also worked my arse off. I went to an IB diploma in school, though, and it was super high-pressure - but that's probably why I bonded so hard with my classmates. We didn't have all that much in common outside of school - which is why I'm not actively friends with them any more - but damn, when you're all under the same stress together, all pulling all-nighters for the same assessment pieces, you really get a sense of community. Plus, when it was all over we'd all go to someone's place and get absolutely piss-drunk, so that was fun.

I honestly had way less fun in uni than I did in high school, but I was also a completely different person in school. So I look back on it fondly, but I wouldn't say I miss it. I'm happy where I am now. High school was fun, but life is good at the moment too.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hell no
    Junior school wasn't so bad but High school however.. That was one of the worse five years of hell for me O_O
    I got bullied badly in school for being 'different' because of my skin and I was the type who wouldn't fight back and just tried to run and hide from the bullies and praying it will all be over soon, I didn't have any friends at the time as you know how these things go. No one wants to be friends with a reject.
    Unless you are popular then of course everyone wants to be your friend
    I would definitely not attend a high school reunion in future either.. Just so many bad memories in high school
    Everything got so much better after I finished and started college

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I also graduated in 2010. I feel so old :<

I don't miss HS at all. I lived with abusive parents and was heavily picked on because of this (because that is funny, aye?).

I'm much happier now that I have more control over what happens to my life. :-)

Hi there. Back from hiatus, looking forward to making friends!

Seeking These Avatar Services: Snowroller game, Space Rocketed
    Buying: Stamps, UB plushies

I play: League of Legends (NA), Pokemon SwSh, Neopets c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 7h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't really miss high school, but I do miss a lot of the people, including teachers. It sucks spending so much time with a group of people and then after senior year, most of them move away.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't really care about High School exactly but I do kind of regret not trying harder. I was super depressed and shit and barely passed at all, but I know that I probably could have done so much better if I'd just tried at... well, anything really

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I miss college more. I got a Bachelor's Degree when I was 25, and it was probably best years in my life. Currently I study at European School of Management and Technology (ESMT), I found info about it at (you need an account to see links) and decided to get Masters Degree additionally. Want to make a career in business administration in future so I hope it will help me to achieve my goals faster.
    Last edited by Sam Grin; 05-29-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    24d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Nope, I don't miss high school at all. Too much pressure to do well, too much anxiety about life in general... Bleh. It's much nicer to have friends that you actually like rather than just people you have to interact with because you're in the same class.

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I hated high school....
    I got bullied so much
    The only thing I miss about it is my friends, seeing them everyday and having a laugh
    I'm lucky to see them once a month now coz of work and family life