DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hell no, bad teachers(with a few exceptions), superficial and pathetic people and a really stressful environment. They used to make a list every 2 months ranking the students by their grades. I was always in the top 10/15 but I feel really bad for the guys in the bottom, they must had felt like shit.

High School is so overrated lol, probably fault of movies like american pie haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    189/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    35d 23h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Not at all! I finished it in 2012 and I dont prefer have any type of contact with most of my classmates! the faculty is much better. You dont have obligations, new friendships, and for me, where you have to go to the big city to study at a public university, you have to live alone. The best of the best!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    137/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I guess High School is different between Australia and America (or at least my High School) because almost 10 years on I'd go back in an instant. Many of those who couldn't wait to leave after a year or 2 said the same thing. Being an adult sucks. I guess it helped I had a relatively small graduating class and everyone was friendly with each other (for the most part). Grade 12 was tough academically but it was probably the most fun I had at school.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I miss high school so much I have dreams about it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yes & no. I miss being young and having little to no responsibilities or worries. I was always pretty introverted and closed off towards anyone but my few friends. I was also intimidated by a lot of the teens in my grade (mainly because I had low self esteem). But it's been 7-8 years since I was in HS now. I'd love to go back with the growing confidence I have now., because it is such a joke the people that thought they were hot shit xD (I don't mean looks based).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 3h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I can honestly say without a shred of hesitation that I don't miss it for even a second. Being an out gay boy at a high school in a small town is probably what hell is.

Thanks @Rrachel, you're the bomb.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    36d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Never
    The drama that ensued the last 2 years of highschool was SO draining
    One of the assistant principals at my school was a fucking creep
    I had a few good teachers, but then again in 10th grade I ended up failing a class because the teacher was SUPER shitty and the counselor refused to let me switch
    12th grade was a trainwreck besides me winning the lottery for going on a field trip (only like 20 of us got to)
    The constant stress that came from my parents and my grades kept me from doing well in most of my classes (basically, if I got less than 100% on Homework they said I didn't do it and if I had less than an A in the class I was failing it) along with the fact that they didn't think I was "really" depressed or anxious
    So, never. College hasn't been much better, but at least it's not 5 days a week of just pure hell

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    17d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    for sure i don't miss high school.
    it was terrible being gay and fat with all those bully around. i didn't have a day of peace.
    actually i try to avoid all the people that studied this time with me, they are toxic.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Kind of. I miss having no responsibilities other than getting good grades. I for sure don't miss any of my HS friends. People I met in university were so much better.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 8h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I miss the simplicity of it. I also wish i could go back and really focus on getting better grades! Fortunately i went into the world of work and returned to University a few years ago during weekends/night school and have a very successful career...but i regret not getting the full 'college' experience with most of my old school friends.