64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    I haven't attended many weddings to be honest, but I have a small story.

So, my boyfriend, he has a group of 4 close friends who have known each other their entire life. One of them got engaged and the bride-to-be started to change as soon as the ring was on her finger. She got mad every time he wanted to hang out with his friends, she would get mad only by seeing him drink a beer, she changed the date of the wedding to a closer one (like, if it was in July of 2018, she decided to have it in November of this year instead)... idk, she became crazy and tried to get married right away and didn't like to see the man doing nothing of what he used to do before.

Marriage hysteria, idk

He dumped her.
    Dang, he dodged a bullet with that one.

No stories of my own as I have been to like two weddings, lol.
    i love luna

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (05-28-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    I haven't attended many weddings to be honest, but I have a small story.

So, my boyfriend, he has a group of 4 close friends who have known each other their entire life. One of them got engaged and the bride-to-be started to change as soon as the ring was on her finger. She got mad every time he wanted to hang out with his friends, she would get mad only by seeing him drink a beer, she changed the date of the wedding to a closer one (like, if it was in July of 2018, she decided to have it in November of this year instead)... idk, she became crazy and tried to get married right away and didn't like to see the man doing nothing of what he used to do before.

Marriage hysteria, idk

He dumped her.
    Glad he saw the light!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bela Lugosi For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (05-28-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Omg seeing these, I'm worried I'm going to be a bridezilla.
    I have such bad anxiety but like, I've dreamed of my wedding for so long and I am a hardcore perfectionist. I dont wanna be the worst, but I also want my wedding day to be about me and my partner. /cry

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loserchild For This Useful Post:

Komari (06-27-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 22h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I haven't been to many weddings, my cousin's wedding there was a huge fight because the bride wanted to invite one of her closest friends which was also her sister's ex bf. So there was a ton of drama there. LOL He ended up not being invited, due to the fact that some of my family members weren't even going to attend if he was to show up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by loserchild View Post
    Omg seeing these, I'm worried I'm going to be a bridezilla.
    I have such bad anxiety but like, I've dreamed of my wedding for so long and I am a hardcore perfectionist. I dont wanna be the worst, but I also want my wedding day to be about me and my partner. /cry
    aww honey, trust me it's going to be ALL about you and your partner, you just got to remember that the guests/family/bridal party have feelings too, and can get upset if you ask that they alter their appearance for your day i.e. lose weight, change hair colour etc..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bela Lugosi For This Useful Post:

loserchild (06-04-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Sorry for gravedigging (how long is the policy around here? Two weeks?), but I saw this at the bottom of the general discussion and wanted to reply after reading...

I've never had a bridezilla problem...just a momzilla problem when I graduated. She wanted me to do a picture poster, but decided I didn't put enough pictures on it ("there shouldn't be any white showing!") and who knows what else she got pissed about thirteen years ago. (All I remember is that I didn't have very much fun at my own open house.)

I've been in 1.5 weddings. The half comes from...I think one of my babysitters got married...and I was in charge of the guestbook. Which would be fine, except my shoes were killing me and it's not a very good job to give to a kid. (Though as an adult, I appreciate the attempt to include me.)

I discovered that I cry easily at weddings when one of my cousins got married. I was the flower girl and at some point, I started crying. I seem to remember my favorite cousin (the maid of honor) behind me, handing me kleenex. It was probably meant for the bride, but here I was, six or seven and crying my little head off! (*giggle*) I've cried at a handful of weddings since (excluding my mother's second, which was tears of anger), so I know if the Goddess ever sends me a husband, I'll need to have secret pockets in my gown for tissue! (I'm not Christian, so it's very doubtful there will be any sort of altar rail on which to place a box of kleenex! xD )

I was so little that I didn't know about the tradition of the first dance...I actually went over to my cousin and begged her to stop dancing with her new husband! xDDD

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    why is bridzillas posessive?

What do the bridezillas own in this thread?

But in all seriousness, I've never met one personally, but I did always love the show.

Everyone calls me a fruitcake for it. but whatever, I like seeing those brides get nasty, it's hilarious a person would ever act that way.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata