75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    To be fair, I have been out of the loop for a bit. Was out of town the past week, work and other things keeping me busy before then. I just been getting into ICOs and letting my stuff sit mostly. I didn’t even know about the new fork until recently. The price is doing some wild shit though. I’m not too heavy into BTC right now. I’m barely in it at all. Most of my money is tied into longer investments.

I definitely don’t think BCC is worthless per say, but it definitely didn’t take over from BTC. I don’t think this new fork will do anything too wild either. The price will be a roller coaster but will settle low when compared to the main chain. If there are anymore forks after this one, I don’t see them doing anything. There needs to be support, and miners to back them.

Im long into NEO and a few other coins so deciding where to pull from to get into the fork would be tough. I’ll probablt just buy some of the new coins and trade them around like I did with bcc. Still waiting for BCC to do something but it appears stagnant.

Thats an an awfully ambitious prediction there! Would be pretty wild to see those numbers on the board.
    lmao it all really depends, a lot of it has to do with financial institutes getting into BTC. I'm not on BTC for long haul just for the wave. My longs are LTC, NEO, DMD, and XRP.

If you like NEO for its dividends and the fact that its proof of stake to GAS almost, then look into a master-node with DMD.

BTC going up, neo going down. Couldn't be playing out any better!

Oh and long on DASH how could i forget DASH. I got everything in BTC right now, with a few LTC's but its just daily dividends from my HYIP investments.
    Last edited by |2eap; 10-12-2017 at 03:30 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 15h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    lmao it all really depends, a lot of it has to do with financial institutes getting into BTC. I'm not on BTC for long haul just for the wave. My longs are LTC, NEO, DMD, and XRP.

If you like NEO for its dividends and the fact that its proof of stake to GAS almost, then look into a master-node with DMD.

BTC going up, neo going down. Couldn't be playing out any better!

Oh and long on DASH how could i forget DASH. I got everything in BTC right now, with a few LTC's but its just daily dividends from my HYIP investments.

I think neo has the potential to do big things. I just bought into the red pulse ICO which used neo. Got NEO and Red pulse tokens on my wallet now. So that’s pretty cool. I got into neo long ago when it was antshares so I’m still way in the green there. I looked into DMD a bit but seems to be at/near ATH right now and I don’t usually like to get in around there haha.

I never got into xrp. I remember you mentioned it earlier in this thread and we had similar ideas to jump in. It jumped quite a lot but I wasn’t in there. Dropped way back down too. LTC is one I’m long in now too. Not too big but a small stack in case it jumps.

Realistically, I need my ICO investments to start fucking performing so I can get out of them in the green and do other things. I can’t bring myself to get out of them while I’m at a loss no matter how much I wanna put money into other things.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I think neo has the potential to do big things. I just bought into the red pulse ICO which used neo. Got NEO and Red pulse tokens on my wallet now. So that’s pretty cool. I got into neo long ago when it was antshares so I’m still way in the green there. I looked into DMD a bit but seems to be at/near ATH right now and I don’t usually like to get in around there haha.

I never got into xrp. I remember you mentioned it earlier in this thread and we had similar ideas to jump in. It jumped quite a lot but I wasn’t in there. Dropped way back down too. LTC is one I’m long in now too. Not too big but a small stack in case it jumps.

Realistically, I need my ICO investments to start fucking performing so I can get out of them in the green and do other things. I can’t bring myself to get out of them while I’m at a loss no matter how much I wanna put money into other things.
    I haven't invested in any icos yet. But those 1000% returns and such people are gaining it's almost worth sticking 100 in a bunch and see what happens.

Plan is to capitalize on this movement then bull on ltc, NEO, and dash I found a new hyip that's paying out 345% in 90 days and accept many altcoins. So hoping to make the coin balances grow that way versus investing more cash. Compound the interest till I think the payout is good.

Here is one I'm currently getting out of.
    (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by |2eap; 10-12-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I mine with Nicehash, it's pretty easy. Although I don't really make all that much doing it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I trade a lot since past few months, and since I put most of my money on alts, and btc goes up to $7k now, I lose quite a lot in btc value

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    10h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would love to trade Bitcoin but I'm not sure where I'd get them and they are super expensive rn so as a broke college kid I probably couldn't afford one

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 15h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by spacezeus View Post
    I trade a lot since past few months, and since I put most of my money on alts, and btc goes up to $7k now, I lose quite a lot in btc value
    Since that fork was announced, everyone was moving into BTC - so alt prices dropped. The fork was called off so the price of bitcoin dropped a bit and alts rose. Right now, they seem to be kind of going up and down while there's a lot of uncertainty. If they eventually decide to move forward with the fork, expect bitcoin prices to rise even higher and alts to drop even lower because people see it as free money. After the fork, bitcoin should settle back down and alts should rise once everyone goes to push back into them from bitcoin. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by franbow View Post
    I would love to trade Bitcoin but I'm not sure where I'd get them and they are super expensive rn so as a broke college kid I probably couldn't afford one
    You don't need to buy a whole bitcoin. You can literally buy $20 worth of bitcoin. That might only be .0025BTC but you'd still have some and could watch how the price changes over time. You can buy in as small or as large of an increment as you would like.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    10h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Since that fork was announced, everyone was moving into BTC - so alt prices dropped. The fork was called off so the price of bitcoin dropped a bit and alts rose. Right now, they seem to be kind of going up and down while there's a lot of uncertainty. If they eventually decide to move forward with the fork, expect bitcoin prices to rise even higher and alts to drop even lower because people see it as free money. After the fork, bitcoin should settle back down and alts should rise once everyone goes to push back into them from bitcoin. If that makes sense.

You don't need to buy a whole bitcoin. You can literally buy $20 worth of bitcoin. That might only be .0025BTC but you'd still have some and could watch how the price changes over time. You can buy in as small or as large of an increment as you would like.
    Ah, I see. So it's like the stock market.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 15h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by franbow View Post
    Ah, I see. So it's like the stock market.
    I suppose you could think of it like that. Although I don’t think you can buy partial stocks. You can buy into and those etfs and get partial stocks though. Better to think of it as gold, maybe? I can’t buy a whole gold bar, but I can buy a piece of one. Trade, move that around, or acquire more until I get a full one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I don't trade it but I want to get into it, though hearing 'horror stories' about people losing a ton of bitcoin from hardware issues scares me.