75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    To be fair, I have been out of the loop for a bit. Was out of town the past week, work and other things keeping me busy before then. I just been getting into ICOs and letting my stuff sit mostly. I didn’t even know about the new fork until recently. The price is doing some wild shit though. I’m not too heavy into BTC right now. I’m barely in it at all. Most of my money is tied into longer investments.

I definitely don’t think BCC is worthless per say, but it definitely didn’t take over from BTC. I don’t think this new fork will do anything too wild either. The price will be a roller coaster but will settle low when compared to the main chain. If there are anymore forks after this one, I don’t see them doing anything. There needs to be support, and miners to back them.

Im long into NEO and a few other coins so deciding where to pull from to get into the fork would be tough. I’ll probablt just buy some of the new coins and trade them around like I did with bcc. Still waiting for BCC to do something but it appears stagnant.

Thats an an awfully ambitious prediction there! Would be pretty wild to see those numbers on the board.
    lmao it all really depends, a lot of it has to do with financial institutes getting into BTC. I'm not on BTC for long haul just for the wave. My longs are LTC, NEO, DMD, and XRP.

If you like NEO for its dividends and the fact that its proof of stake to GAS almost, then look into a master-node with DMD.

BTC going up, neo going down. Couldn't be playing out any better!

Oh and long on DASH how could i forget DASH. I got everything in BTC right now, with a few LTC's but its just daily dividends from my HYIP investments.
    Last edited by |2eap; 10-12-2017 at 03:30 PM.