Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For anyone who uses Neopets Nation, or is looking for a Neo facebook community other than NN.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    25d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I'd like screenshots

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by athron View Post
    Yes, yes, I understand that and I apologize.
    Just get pissed off when it comes to people that act like her but sorry.
    It's not only directed at you, but I can see that it was the direction the thread was starting to head. Better to stop it sooner than later. But thank you <3
    i love luna

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

athron (05-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 15h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    or she'd just delete the post, i've seen her quash alot of posts for almost no reason other then she didn't like what was being said eventhough others were happily enjoying themselves and not causing trouble. Now that i think of it i wonder what would happen if i had used foul language more often there..

Also i'll slow down/ stop with the kaitlyn bashing .

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I got banned for requesting to join. No joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    But the new group is just a pissing fest waiting to explode.

NN may be a little harsh and strict at times, but the rules in place are there because of jack ass did something stupid that required the rule. The person that created the new group broke one of the rules - and began spamming users to join. Isn't it a pretty understandable rule to not want people advertising their groups and to not want members being bothered by other groups as a recruitment tool? People were messaging the admins and complaining about being "recruited" to a new group, that's why it became a problem. I haven't had any issues with moderation before but the rules seem fair for a group.

I'm in the new group because w/e I thought it might be interesting but basically it's strict moderation v. whiny bitch i didn't get my way. Not just that, she's making up stuff to start drama, including the "you join this group NN will ban you," which was unfounded and stupid. I'd much prefer a little bit of control over that.

Update: I got sick of the group and left it lol. Maybe if I muted it like I do NN it wouldn't be so bad, but every time I looked at it, the creator was bitching and then deleting her bitching and my patience lasted like 12 hours.
    Last edited by Espeon; 05-25-2017 at 06:52 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Espeon For This Useful Post:

Corliss (05-28-2017),Salivating Slorg (05-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Espeon View Post
    But the new group is just a pissing fest waiting to explode.

NN may be a little harsh and strict at times, but the rules in place are there because of jack ass did something stupid that required the rule. The person that created the new group broke one of the rules - and began spamming users to join. Isn't it a pretty understandable rule to not want people advertising their groups and to not want members being bothered by other groups as a recruitment tool? People were messaging the admins and complaining about being "recruited" to a new group, that's why it became a problem. I haven't had any issues with moderation before but the rules seem fair for a group.

I'm in the new group because w/e I thought it might be interesting but basically it's strict moderation v. whiny bitch i didn't get my way. Not just that, she's making up stuff to start drama, including the "you join this group NN will ban you," which was unfounded and stupid. I'd much prefer a little bit of control over that.

Update: I got sick of the group and left it lol. Maybe if I muted it like I do NN it wouldn't be so bad, but every time I looked at it, the creator was bitching and then deleting her bitching and my patience lasted like 12 hours.
    I think you got it a bit wrong there. The issue wasn't that the owner got pissed because she broke a rule and got called out on it, it was that she got a "stern talking to" about a thread she posted about Kadders/Kad feeding that got far too heated for Kait to deal with and apparently her having an OPINION on kadders (not naming anyone) was harassment in Kaitlin's eyes. So Rachael thought fuck it and created another group that was supposed to just be more lax than NN.

This isn't the first time Kaitlin has acted like this the minute a discussion gets a little bit heated, and people are pissed off with constantly being silenced/having their comments turned off when there isn't even any hate against any other members of the group. And also being messaged by Kaitlin and being asked for explanations for their actions. She is treating adults like they are children.

They've cleared it up with NN now, there is no whining. Rachael posts the stuff to prove what a control freak Kaitlin is.
    If some jack ass did something, one jack ass, why would a whole set of rules need to be put in place for it? She deleted one post because it caused confusion in the comments, that one about being deleted from NN, it was a joke and people were taking it seriously so she deleted it, not to censor anything.

It's like the whole "Giveaways must only last this amount of time" shit, WHO TF CARES. It's just stupid.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I have had very little to do with NN besides seeing screenshots from people and stuff and it seems like a breeding ground for drama, either created by the mods or by people who need an outlet to start shit (much like ck can be used sometimes but on a more anonymous level). I am surprised that people who create drama do so with their names and personal information in full view. I have seen people (mods and just members) use info found on NN to contact other people associated with a person they are trying to harass.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    The conversation Rachel started about OFers became harassment when names were involved. I watched it unfold and the conversation was out of line, rude and borderline harassment. Kerri was offended (one of the people named) and so were other OFers and kadders. When people are offended, the admins take action. The actual definition of harassment is for admins to decide, and that's how all groups work.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Wouldn't it just have been easier to say "hey don't include names" rather than what seems to have went down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    @(you need an account to see links), ask and you shall receive bb :*

PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING AND SCREENSHOTS HOW YOU MAY.
    For the record, I am not Kaitlin, nor am I a NN mod. People can verify this.

If people on ck want screenshots, there's no reason not to link them to the same imgur album I'm sharing with anyone else who asks. I have no issue with transparency, because everything I've seen so far has been made up, exaggerated, or shared out of context,. Might as well give everyone every bit of the facts so they can come to their own conclusions, right?

(you need an account to see links)

I'm interested in hearing opinions tbh.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to motherfucker For This Useful Post:

Aska (05-25-2017),Aura (05-25-2017),DevotedD (05-25-2017),Espeon (05-25-2017),LibraryFaerie (05-25-2017),rajakar (05-25-2017),Sakuras (05-26-2017)