11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    99d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m

Question Ticket Help

A friend of mine got frozen for having a stolen pet on her account, and of course she's dealing with Tony P. who is a major asshole.
    My friend has always been a legit player, but she also knows about the cheating side and even when pinned against the wall she'd never out a cheater. I've been dealing with her replies to Tony for a while but he keeps repeating "If you provide proof that you bought this pet then we'll return your account, minus the pet." Which, i know from first hand experience, is complete BS.

So my question is, even after showing him that she was gifted this pet or trading for it on the PC, and he still says "SHOW ME THE PROOF YOU BOUGHT IT", what do I do? How do i reply to something like that, when there's nothing more to show him? I've done everything i could think of but he's a brick wall right now.
    Does anyone have any experience with this? Her current ticket has been closed for a few days now but she intends on sending in another soon. If we get him again, I know he's gonna do the same thing so I really need some advice here. Thanks in advance

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Tony is a useless slimy scumfuck degenerate of a human being, and it should be no surprise he's trying to shamelessly extort someone for information in the most pointless, half-assed and lazy way humanly possible.

The best advice I can give you is: if she hasn't already mentioned her age somehow, claim your friend is 12 years old. Tell him she's your niece or daughter playing on the account if the birthdays don't match up (something about getting around all the arbitrary age limits that never expire.) Then tell him that you've screenshotted the entire exchange and you'll forward this undeniable proof that Tony tried to blackmail a small child for dubious reasons to Jumpstart.

He'll probably bail and close the ticket like the absolute coward we all know he is, but there's also a chance he'll go "oh fuck" and drop the charade and instead ask for more traditional proof your friend didn't cheat. Then you can just try to contact Jumpstart directly, cite the morally-reprehensible coercion of a little girl on a pet website designed for children and ask for the account that way.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to champloo For This Useful Post:

Raposa (05-28-2017),Trump 2016 (05-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    "SHOW ME THE PROOF YOU BOUGHT IT"
    Does he actually use all-caps? If it were someone else, I'd assume no, but Tony always sounds a bison's cunthair away from psych problems. I really have to ask.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump 2016 For This Useful Post:

Lotus (05-27-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    So I've been backed into that "we know you cheated, tell us the site where you bought it / info about the seller" ordeal. You really just have to firmly stick to your story and keep trying. After I hit a wall I waited a few months and started chipping away again and finally had my things reinstated. I know it's annoying and you want it back asap, but all changing your story will do is prove you're untrustworthy and should not have the account back. Good luck.
    (you need an account to see links)
    I sell articles, stories, poems, and more for your avatar and trophy needs!
    (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blovey For This Useful Post:

genesis (05-25-2017),Kyle (05-29-2017),Raposa (05-28-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I don't know how you guys get so lucky, he told me to fuck off basically. The ticket was too old. Maybe if he didn't take too long to answer it, stupid cunt.

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    i have never managed to get any sort of reasonable response from tony during all my time on neo, even with completely legit and innocent tickets. beyond the advice of just sticking with it, all i can say is i hope you guys get more lucky next time and get someone else :/

uwu

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    99d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    @(you need an account to see links) no he didn't write in all caps lol that was just for Emphasis

thanks for the advice guys, really helpful (: i'll still keep this thread and PMs open cuz with Tony you need as much help as you can get

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I have an account that was locked during the same transition and have yet to be able to get the same thing back. The lame ass create a ticket doesn't work because I am not signed in. I pestered them on Facebook about it and still nothing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    37d 10h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I've never had to deal with Tony, but is it not possible to ask for other staff to handle your ticket? Alice, Delilah and Rico always been helpful to me, though they're not account frozen related.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'd just reiterate that the pet was not brought, and that he has misunderstood