DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I'm pretty surprised my account still isn't banned tbh. I've had it... man, idek how long now and been perfectly fine. It's definitely disheartening to hear all this about their support. They have an option to buy the gems with USD on there, right? Why would anybody feel secure doing that if their staff won't even look into things at all? That is much worse than TNT.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Komari (05-24-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) Then F them for the times they got my hopes up by communicating with me for being banned for a legit reason!

@(you need an account to see links): Yes, they do. You can buy them through PayPal, but I don't think you'd get your money back, because they'd side with the admins. I had something similar happen once--bought a second reading from an astrology site and it was literally the same damn thing over again, despite being a time-sensitive reading (and having been done a month or so later). I told PP as much and they sided with the site. They (the site) didn't win, though--I'd done it on my credit card and the company that handles it on behalf of my credit union agreed with me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Komari For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-24-2017)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Try chargebacking FR.

What are they gonna do? Ban you?

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) I suppose they could try to IP ban someone, but in the days of VPNs (which is how I'm straggling along at the moment) and everything else, it's difficult to nail someone down. (Not to mention that in certain situations, IPs are shared, which unfairly targets innocents--I ran into that with satellite.)

Okay, let's assume this account is not coming back. (Which I think is the consensus from everyone at this point, correct?) How long do all of you suggest I wait before I try to rebuild? (I already registered a "temporary" account last week just in case, as I didn't want to have to wait until June 11.) Is there any techniques you'd suggest? (I've already decided to rebuild "backwards"--purchase a copy of the last dragon in my old lair first and so forth--to make it less obvious that it's me.)

And this is the question I dread...I'm going to have to hide behind this VPN and semi-English-speaking persona for the rest of my gaming life, right?

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKotora View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I suppose they could try to IP ban someone, but in the days of VPNs (which is how I'm straggling along at the moment) and everything else, it's difficult to nail someone down. (Not to mention that in certain situations, IPs are shared, which unfairly targets innocents--I ran into that with satellite.)

Okay, let's assume this account is not coming back. (Which I think is the consensus from everyone at this point, correct?) How long do all of you suggest I wait before I try to rebuild? (I already registered a "temporary" account last week just in case, as I didn't want to have to wait until June 11.) Is there any techniques you'd suggest? (I've already decided to rebuild "backwards"--purchase a copy of the last dragon in my old lair first and so forth--to make it less obvious that it's me.)

And this is the question I dread...I'm going to have to hide behind this VPN and semi-English-speaking persona for the rest of my gaming life, right?
    I honestly doubt they even IP ban. I'm on what? My 14th ban now?

But as far as your VPN question goes, stick with that. And you don't have to speak semi-english just change up your typing habits in general, don't use the same grammar, punctuation, etc. Pretend you're from the country you're using a VPN from, is it primarily english speaking? Then keep it up.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKotora View Post

???

tbh I see 0 reason for having to speak to anyone on that website if it doesn't involve some sort of trading. It's a site made for breeding pixel dragons - that's honestly all it has going for it and you can do everything through the AH. Only reason I signed up was because a friend mentioned it and I saw the potential for profit.

I don't think I can ever understand any sort of social appeal the place might have

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @Ahosoka You asked what would they do with a chargeback. That was my answer/theory.

I've been pretending to be Dutch, so it probably depends on where in the country this person is supposed to be from. And pretending to not speak English very well is probably the best way to vary your typing. (If it's a long enough sentence/message, I put it through google translate and then run it back again--that usually messes with word choice and grammar. )

@Crobeus Just because you're a social hermit on FR doesn't mean the rest of us are. I shop the "stores" in the forums, have friends I talk to (or used to, before I was banned), I had things I was involved in (I was co-mod of Water Flight Writers and was already signed up for a GG event, special dragon and all), etcetera. If I'm not involved in the social aspect, what's the point of being there? I'm certainly not the sort that procures items and treasure like those on here--I don't know how, and even if I did, I'm certainly not going to risk it less than a week after I got banned!

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I'll tell ya straight up dude.

If you do anything slightly wrong, or even irks the community at all in any way they will report bomb you

FR's non cheating community is absolute ass cancer.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    One thing that occurs to me that may have looked like botting--the introduction (within a few days) of the updated AH system. With the new autofill system, it's very easy to mindlessly list a bunch of stuff quickly and make it look like the stocking function in some Neopets cheat programs. In that case, it's their own fucking fault and I shouldn't have been banned--but they'll never admit that.

At this point, I just want one of my two regular sellers to come back so I can buy a bunch of treasure and slowly start reassembling my life. (Especially with festival starting Sunday!)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) from what I know user allow to make another account after being banned, as long as they behave. In drama rising, there is a user make a second account and her behavior so obvious that everyone know it's her. She only got banned the second times (or third?) because she harassed a newbie.
    Last edited by dragoncave13; 05-26-2017 at 03:29 AM.