Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Neopets The Darkest Faerie...remember when?

  1. #31



    Ban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Location
    新世界
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks
    1,820
    Thanked 2,532 Times in 804 Posts


    Downloads
    380
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    724 Post(s)
    Time Online
    116 d 17 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 34 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Lebzeit
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikimaru View Post
    I personally would watch it XD
    I'm thinking maybe 22 or 23:00 -3 GMT, what do you think
    Would you be able to watch it?
    (that's in 6-7 hours)

  2. #32



    Hikimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Posts
    787
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 190 Times in 87 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    96 d 19 h 5 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 50 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban View Post
    I'm thinking maybe 22 or 23:00 -3 GMT, what do you think
    Would you be able to watch it?
    (that's in 6-7 hours)
    Yeah I will be here until probably 00:00-01:00 a.m (we have the same timezone anyway )

  3. #33



    Ban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Location
    新世界
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks
    1,820
    Thanked 2,532 Times in 804 Posts


    Downloads
    380
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    724 Post(s)
    Time Online
    116 d 17 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 34 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Lebzeit
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikimaru View Post
    Yeah I will be here until probably 00:00-01:00 a.m (we have the same timezone anyway )
    Wait, we do? :o
    Didn't know or didn't remember you were brazilian, lmao
    I'll post here and be sure to mention you when I'm ready

  4. #34



    Hikimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Posts
    787
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 190 Times in 87 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    96 d 19 h 5 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 50 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ban View Post
    Wait, we do? :o
    Didn't know or didn't remember you were brazilian, lmao
    I'll post here and be sure to mention you when I'm ready
    Yeah I'm brazilian as well, parça. Thank you

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hikimaru For This Useful Post:

    Ban (05-19-2017)

  6. #35

    Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Age
    22
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 83 Times in 43 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Time Online
    28 d 22 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    43 m
    Rep Power
    3
    @Ban I will definitely watch!

    I still have to buy a cheap TV since we lost the original remote to the living room TV so I'm not able to play it right now. Plus we have U-Verse(I think? It's one of those dumb cable companies) and I can't figure out how to get the PS2 up on it. So yeah, I can't even play right now. But I'll gladly watch someone else play to hopefully tide me over until I get a TV.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heretic For This Useful Post:

    Ban (05-19-2017)

  8. #36



    Ban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Location
    新世界
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,127
    Thanks
    1,820
    Thanked 2,532 Times in 804 Posts


    Downloads
    380
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    724 Post(s)
    Time Online
    116 d 17 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 34 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Lebzeit
    Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    @Ban I will definitely watch!

    I still have to buy a cheap TV since we lost the original remote to the living room TV so I'm not able to play it right now. Plus we have U-Verse(I think? It's one of those dumb cable companies) and I can't figure out how to get the PS2 up on it. So yeah, I can't even play right now. But I'll gladly watch someone else play to hopefully tide me over until I get a TV.

    Yay! See you in a few hours then
    I'll mention you when I'm doing it as well xD

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

    Heretic (05-19-2017)

  10. #37

    Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Age
    22
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 83 Times in 43 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Time Online
    28 d 22 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    43 m
    Rep Power
    3
    Thank you, I look forward to it.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heretic For This Useful Post:

    Ban (05-19-2017)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •