Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 13h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdark1 View Post
    Sorry for your loss, but welcome to Clraik! I chat here because I can speak my mind freely
    Uninhibited communication is a huge plus for me as well. Thanks for the welcome!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Welcome to ck

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 15h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Welcome to cK! I'm sorry for what happened to you, TNT is a mess.
    After a long hiatus I decided to return and realized Draiks and Krawks were worth nothing and wanted to know why that was.
    While looking for answers I found clraik and decided it'd be fun to cheat a little. Luckily I still have my 11yo main and still play legit on it.
    But the scripts and programs we have here do help out a lot if you're looking to grow slightly faster.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 13h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Aglett View Post
    Welcome to ck
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by sorahloveless View Post
    Welcome to cK! I'm sorry for what happened to you, TNT is a mess.
    After a long hiatus I decided to return and realized Draiks and Krawks were worth nothing and wanted to know why that was.
    While looking for answers I found clraik and decided it'd be fun to cheat a little. Luckily I still have my 11yo main and still play legit on it.
    But the scripts and programs we have here do help out a lot if you're looking to grow slightly faster.
    Thanks for the welcome. I wish I still had enough faith in tnt to keep playing fairly, but the fact that communities like these thrive is a testament to how poorly they treat their honest players...
    Okay so maybe I am still a little bitter . Anyway, here's hoping what happened to me doesn't happen to anybody else.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutsafety For This Useful Post:

sorahloveless (05-18-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    34d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Welcome to CK!
    initially I came to use the programs like score sender to get the rest of avatar's games. But then I discovered other many things, like why am I training a pet to trade for an uc if I just could buy it? This community it's great!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    8d 2h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hi Peanut!
    Sorry to hear that about your account D:
    I joined CK after getting back into neo a few years ago.. I googled an old site like this one where I was a member and it turns out it went under construction and the site never came back up again. I saw threads elsewhere saying to join CK and I did and actually am just now becoming active in the community here.
    Anyway, WELCOME!

Rrachel made me a sloth

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 13h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by pinguim View Post
    Welcome to CK!
    initially I came to use the programs like score sender to get the rest of avatar's games. But then I discovered other many things, like why am I training a pet to trade for an uc if I just could buy it? This community it's great!
    Thanks! I'm already discovering a bunch of great reasons to be a part of this community other than my original reason, as well. I can't wait to see what all I find.

Quote Originally Posted by beccaholl View Post
    Hi Peanut!
    Sorry to hear that about your account D:
    I joined CK after getting back into neo a few years ago.. I googled an old site like this one where I was a member and it turns out it went under construction and the site never came back up again. I saw threads elsewhere saying to join CK and I did and actually am just now becoming active in the community here.
    Anyway, WELCOME!
    Yeah, there definitely aren't many neo forums around these days. And none that I've seen that are as active or diverse as this one. I'm glad I found this place.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    6d 12h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Welcome to Ck!

I'm here because ones I was searching for Mystery Pic answers. That's how I found out Clraik and all the other ways to cheat and I'm still really thankfull that I've found out