Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 13h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hello

My name is PeanutSafety, and I am excited to become a new member of this community.

In the spirit of actually getting to know some of you, I suppose this thread's topic could be what brought you to clraik in the first place?

I'm here because recently, tragically, my 5 year old, 100mil np, lvl 250 pet account was frozen. I was given no warning for the freeze, and I did not violate any of the TOS that I am aware. Everything I had earned, I had done so legitimately. I created a second account just to submit a ticket, and instead of responding, tnt immediately froze that account as well. So I figured, if they're going to ban me for nothing, I might as well see how far I get through illegitimate means. Long story short, googling for tamper monkey scripts brought me here.

That's enough venting from me. Why are YOU here?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutsafety For This Useful Post:

sorahloveless (05-18-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Welcome to clraik!
    I'm sorry to hear about your account

I'm here because I was tired of doing APPs for UCs up for adoption that I would never have, so I decided to check on places where people sold UC Neopets, and that's eventually how I joined cK

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Welcome to ck. We'll help you make the most of neo.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 13h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm sorry to hear about your account
    Thank you. It sucked at first, but I'm slowly getting over it. Especially now that I have this new community to help me on this next account!

We'll help you make the most of neo.
    That's my hope! Here's to new friends and new accounts!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Welcome to cK!
    I'm here because I was lurking on the PC Outlist thread and it made me sign-up lmao. The rest is history
    i love luna

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutsafety View Post
    My name is PeanutSafety, and I am excited to become a new member of this community.

In the spirit of actually getting to know some of you, I suppose this thread's topic could be what brought you to clraik in the first place?

I'm here because recently, tragically, my 5 year old, 100mil np, lvl 250 pet account was frozen. I was given no warning for the freeze, and I did not violate any of the TOS that I am aware. Everything I had earned, I had done so legitimately. I created a second account just to submit a ticket, and instead of responding, tnt immediately froze that account as well. So I figured, if they're going to ban me for nothing, I might as well see how far I get through illegitimate means. Long story short, googling for tamper monkey scripts brought me here.

That's enough venting from me. Why are YOU here?
    Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you came to the right place.

First off, I would recommend clearing your browser cookies/cache entirely (use CCleaner, great tool) and changing your home IP address. Whether you can do it through unplugging your modem or having to call your ISP, you really should if you want to play again.

Sorry to hear about your loss. With the stuff available here, you can accomplish much more than that with ease. GM scripts are great, the bots we have here are even greater. Enjoy!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

peanutsafety (05-17-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Welcome to cK!

I originally came here for Mystery Pic answers
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

I'm at clraik because: The forums I join keep dying, along with Neo, so here I am.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 13h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm here because I was lurking on the PC Outlist thread and it made me sign-up lmao. The rest is history
    Thank you for the welcome, and I'm glad to make your acquaintance. At the risk of sounding ignorant, PC Outlist? I'm unfamiliar with the term. Neo has only ever been a casual experience for me, so I'll probably be a bit lost on some of the jargon that comes with being more involved.

I would recommend clearing your browser cookies/cache entirely (use CCleaner, great tool) and changing your home IP address.
    The man himself. I'm honored. Yeah, I actually try to run ccleaner pretty regularly. I'll get to work on on my IP. Thanks for the advice. As for your bots, it was actually your Stealth CORE that convinced me to sign up. Can't wait to try it out.

I originally came here for Mystery Pic answers
    Ha! I actually lurked some forums for that exact same reason when I first started the account I mentioned above. Never did pay off though. Probably because I hadn't found this place.

I'm at clraik because: The forums I join keep dying, along with Neo, so here I am.
    That's a bummer. Something I'm really liking about cK is how active it is. Plus everyone I've talked to here has been incredibly friendly.

Thanks for the welcomes, you all. I think I'll like it here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    21d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Sorry for your loss, but welcome to Clraik! I chat here because I can speak my mind freely