9/0
    Mentioned
    183 times
    Time Online
    80d 15h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m

Just wondering... Been two years

I used to be OBSESSED with Neopets (read: autistic special interest). It was my whole life - my whole world... Started playing at age 10, and didn't stop till I was 19 and a half. During that time I honestly must've spent an average of 8 hours/day on Neo!
    Now my life is really different. REALLY different. Like, back in September 2015, I went completely off the deep end. Quit taking all my meds and began injecting meth/heroin/coke instead; then went through a long period of homelessness/prostitution, hah... it's sorta unbelievable - how suddenly I didn't care about Neopets at all anymore.
    Anyway, things are getting better. I live inside again and quit using needles at least... I'm seriously trying to get my life 'back to normal'. It's just hard, because the things that used to make me so happy - well, nothing is the same now. I can't enjoy the activities I previously found stimulating (Neopets, anime, books, video games, art, piano, running, etc.)... Not to the same degree.
    Truth be told, I've wanted to check in with you guys for a while. 2017 has been a good year for me. I'm finally making positive changes... FINALLY. Drugs are no longer the center of my life; I like to think this is my slow-but-sure recovery in the making. So I'm gonna try to get a laptop here within the next few days (also, kind of a big deal since the only thing I've bought in the past couple years is dope)... And I'm just wondering: has Neopets changed much? Has it gone downhill significantly/lost many players? What about clraik? Market values? And seriously, how are you guys - still hanging in there?
    Soooo much has happened... I can't imagine Neo has changed a whole lot though, at least I hope not.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    oh wow welcome back i was wondering where youd went... what a wild ride. im so glad youre doing better IM PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

id say neopets is still doing the same? jumpstart seems to be getting the hang of it even if it took like 3 years lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Wow, that's pretty insane but I'm glad you're doing better! Keep moving in the right direction
    Neo is still hanging in there. I don't think it's changed too much and you didn't miss a too much at all
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    damnn, huge congratulations on cutting out the drugs! that's a huge accomplishment
    i love luna

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Great work on turning your life around!
    Neo is still kicking; the r99 market has had some hits with a site event called Charity Corner. Some new stamp avatars have been released.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Wow! Congrats on getting your life back on track and cleaning yourself up. Welcome back!
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')