33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

I need some help please.

So i have my computer, for some reason while i play games, my memory clock hits its maximum which is 8014 and so does my gpu. My driver is updated and i have no idea what this means or what to do, can anyone help?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links), what GPU do you have? How are you monitoring the memory usage? Which games are you having issues with? Did this just start happening? Is there noticeable lag when playing?

Try closing all background apps and/or booting into Safe Mode w/ Networking and see if this changes it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachafer View Post
    Hey @(you need an account to see links), what GPU do you have? How are you monitoring the memory usage? Which games are you having issues with? Did this just start happening? Is there noticeable lag when playing?

Try closing all background apps and/or booting into Safe Mode w/ Networking and see if this changes it.
    I have a gtx 1070, I have gigabyte Xtreme gaming engine enabled and watching it go up and down. Like i played cs go and dota and it seemed to me that it hit maximum in cs go and almost maximum memory clock in dota. I just suddenly realized this, didnt know when it started. In csgo there is some lag to it yes. Right now ill try changing my power management to adaptive to see how it is adjusted.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I mean im reading a lot of pages where it says its normal if runs at max memory clock.