37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

What's up guys?

I know I'm not very active here anymore and I wanna change that. I do have some awesome things going on in my life right now. My girlfriend moved to southern Minnesota to live with me along with the girls. She got a job as an assistant office manager for a brand new dealership down here. I left my job at the car dealership and got back in to handling pigs. We are going to be able to get a house within a few years, and I'm getting my divorce filed at the end of this month after over 5 years of being separated!

Anyway sorry for the rant, how is everyone doing?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-04-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    heyy Misha, that's awesome, glad to hear things are going better for you!
    nothing much going on here. work and school, the usual. gradding in a month and a half.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    heyy Misha, that's awesome, glad to hear things are going better for you!
    nothing much going on here. work and school, the usual. gradding in a month and a half.
    That's awesome Jess! What's your major?

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

OH and I've been sober from alcohol since December 19th! Life is so much better without that feeling

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-04-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    That's awesome Jess! What's your major?

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

OH and I've been sober from alcohol since December 19th! Life is so much better without that feeling
    I'm going to sell my soul for the bachelor of business administration for the next four years ) not really looking forward to it, haha.
    I'm gradding from high school is what I meant, going to be an adult for real now

and that's so awesome to hear! it's a really tough thing to quit, proud of ya
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I'm going to sell my soul for the bachelor of business administration for the next four years ) not really looking forward to it, haha.
    I'm gradding from high school is what I meant, going to be an adult for real now

and that's so awesome to hear! it's a really tough thing to quit, proud of ya
    Oh yeah I forgot how young you are lmao that's still great! And thank you, it wasn't easy at first but now I have no desire to drink and it's a great feeling. My anxiety has diminished significantly

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Good to see you are back on track with better things in your life. I know you liked working with the pigs before so I hope it is the same now.

My life changed too. No time for anything now with a new pharmaceutical job. Bf asked me to go looking at engagement rings with him so I think that question is coming this year sometime lol.

...and I established that once we get married and buy a house in the next year or two I am getting a dog. I feel so lacking inside without a pupper

Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    26d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    glad to see your life is going well for you ! it's always great to get back into something you love, and i'm stoked for you that your girlfriend came down to live with you! not to mention the stress of your anxiety going down being lifted off your shoulders must be great as well <:

i got promoted a few weeks ago to a supervisor at my work place, and started putting $100 every paycheck into my savings to start saving up for my phlebotomy class so i can work in the medical field eventually. hopefully if i get another raise or work more hours i can start putting more into savings each check so i can speed up the process. other than that nothing much going on. trying to live more for myself and make myself happy. trying to make new friends and stay connected.
    i did get a tattoo though!