30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m

**Summer, Summer, Summer time - New Friends Part 7**

Some of them are very new, some have been here almost a year but since I have been slacking with these - they were never included in one before. I even have a list of people from LAST YEAR that I put together but never got around to post. So I will post them up here as well and home they come through. About 100 people that I put together today, about 150 from a list last year. I know some of you guys have already ranked up and been here for a bit, but shhhhh.

I'm sure some of the people I tag here will be the next Top Clraiks. Hopefully some of you who have been lurking decide to come out and chat, meet some of our lovely members. Summertime is usually the busy time around here, so what there's no time like the present to get more involved.

If you haven't already, stop by here:
    (you need an account to see links)
    Introduce yourself and let us know a little bit more about you!

Previous threads, back to 2013:

So help me out in welcoming and saying HI to all these awesome people!

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

@aboogala @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)12 @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)dia @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)ed @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)ais @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    @RTorres @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) Irrelevant Guy @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)smourn @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    @youricemelts @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by I_royalty_I; 04-29-2017 at 10:19 AM.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (05-08-2017),Aska (05-01-2017),athron (04-29-2017),Aura (04-29-2017),creepypoop (05-07-2017),Cybun (04-29-2017),Daviid (05-12-2017),DJ Music Man (05-10-2017),Drewmatics (05-04-2017),fawn (04-30-2017),HellcatPong (05-12-2017),Hikimaru (04-29-2017),Isao (04-29-2017),j03 (04-29-2017),Kiona (04-29-2017),Lyric (05-01-2017),Meepit (04-29-2017),Mophead (05-03-2017),Mr Farenheight (04-30-2017),Primrose (04-29-2017),Raylu (04-29-2017),Reddokitsune (04-29-2017),Ribbon (04-30-2017),Riviera (04-30-2017),sem1994 (04-29-2017),sorahloveless (05-01-2017),Synth Salazzle (04-29-2017),teddy (05-12-2017),TtotheJ (04-29-2017),Virus (05-01-2017),xCarRadio (04-29-2017),XPandoraX (04-29-2017),XtremeNite (04-29-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    aw shucks, this is really sweet. longtime lurker, but i've been trying to be a little more active here recently anyways, so good timing. pleased to meet y'all- you're a great community & hilarious af.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Extraterrestrial For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (04-29-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Welcome everyone!

Shoutout to @(you need an account to see links) for being coolchu <3

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    nice! and only 5 years late with me

i kid, i haven't been on before at all anyways. thanks, it's good to be here!

edit; ninja'd. thankies, @(you need an account to see links)

uwu

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Whoo, finally finished adding all the tags.. after like 30 edits

I didn't think it was gonna let me add all of those in.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cassadaisy View Post
    aw shucks, this is really sweet. longtime lurker, but i've been trying to be a little more active here recently anyways, so good timing. pleased to meet y'all- you're a great community & hilarious af.
    Perfect timing indeed!
    Definitely get more active, the more the merrier. Always like running into new people on threads. who's fault is that?! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Raychu View Post
    nice! and only 5 years late with me

i kid, i haven't been on before at all anyways. thanks, it's good to be here!
    Yeahyeahyea, who's fault is that?! haha

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Shoutout to @(you need an account to see links) for refusing to accept my friend request for years.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (04-29-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    awww thank you i used to be a guest lurker but man, not having an account was terrible! the community seems pretty awesome so far c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    awww thank you i used to be a guest lurker but man, not having an account was terrible! the community seems pretty awesome so far c:
    It's much better to be an actual member. You get to join in on all the discussions and enjoy even more.

Plus you get to see the secret messages about the..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Riviera (04-29-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    thank you for this!!! aaa its really nice of you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Hi everyone! Don't be shy.
    Andrew, these are always really nice.
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Additionally, if you view and don't join in on the discussion, I will continue to tag you.. over and over and over until you do! Sorry not sorry