Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone that believes in or has done any psychic/third eye/Spirit Guide adventures?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Is there anyone that believes in or has done any psychic/third eye/Spirit Guide adventures?

So recently i started reading this book called conversations with nostradamus and like i cant stop reading and i find it fascinating. Nostradamus is a seer/psychic who predicted the future in his book in the 1500s. And im very interested in trying to someone do anything that would see anything the normal human couldnt see. So i started to look for videos on advice or whatever and found this : (you need an account to see links) - He has music and plays his voice over the music and gives you instructions on what to do. Im really curious if anybody has ever tried one of these or if he/she can give any advice on what to do Thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickenator For This Useful Post:

Nyu (04-09-2017)

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    i've not done 3rd eye stuff in particular but i am spiritual and believe in certain related things 0;

i'm not usually a fan of future predictions bc i do believe future is fluid and constantly changing so it can't just be 'predicted' but.. interesting, i'll check this nostradamus out. another similar concept i know of that you might like to check out is the book (and newsletter based on it), The Gentle Way. even if you're not a fan of the book itself, in the newsletter the author takes weekly questions and makes predictions for the future and all sorts of spiritual shit. to me it's interesting but i take it with a grain of salt

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I believe in spiritual things but I've never done anything like it, my aunt though, she has an spiritual healer that she visits often (kind of like a psychic/witch kind of stuff, which is very popular in some parts of South America). At the same time, my father got his cards read when he was young and the things the woman predicted became true... like, that he was going to travel very far to meet the love of his life (he's from Spain and met my mother that is Chilean in the USA), that she would have big hands and they would only have one child (aka me). So yeah, I find stuff like it very interesting

Youtube has indeed a lot of stuff for it, I think that our mind is very powerful and that being in touch with spiritual things can help us learn how to manage it, to heal it and to eventually have a better life.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I don't believe in any of it, but I find it super interesting (if that makes any sense).
    I'm a really science-oriented person, so to me it's not "believable" and I feel like there are scientific explanations, but it's still super interesting.

I'd be interested in any stories people have
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I believe that everyone has an intuition. And it helps us in difficult and unexpected situations. I read various books about the unlimited possibilities of man. And (you need an account to see links) I learned about the roles of a person in society and how to develop each of them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raychu View Post
    i've not done 3rd eye stuff in particular but i am spiritual and believe in certain related things 0;

i'm not usually a fan of future predictions bc i do believe future is fluid and constantly changing so it can't just be 'predicted' but.. interesting, i'll check this nostradamus out. another similar concept i know of that you might like to check out is the book (and newsletter based on it), The Gentle Way. even if you're not a fan of the book itself, in the newsletter the author takes weekly questions and makes predictions for the future and all sorts of spiritual shit. to me it's interesting but i take it with a grain of salt
    I believe in the future predictions because we have a woman who does this, and at first we were like these things wont become and true and as time passed by we actually realized that damn all of her predictions came true even ones we were more sceptical about. Ill check out the gentle way book thanks :3

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    I believe in spiritual things but I've never done anything like it, my aunt though, she has an spiritual healer that she visits often (kind of like a psychic/witch kind of stuff, which is very popular in some parts of South America). At the same time, my father got his cards read when he was young and the things the woman predicted became true... like, that he was going to travel very far to meet the love of his life (he's from Spain and met my mother that is Chilean in the USA), that she would have big hands and they would only have one child (aka me). So yeah, I find stuff like it very interesting

Youtube has indeed a lot of stuff for it, I think that our mind is very powerful and that being in touch with spiritual things can help us learn how to manage it, to heal it and to eventually have a better life.
    Yeah i also believe our mind is the most powerful thing ever. If we can control it and do more things with it the possibilites are endless. Im really interested in trying the video which allows the meeting of the spirit guide. Though i feel risk...

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    I don't believe in any of it, but I find it super interesting (if that makes any sense).
    I'm a really science-oriented person, so to me it's not "believable" and I feel like there are scientific explanations, but it's still super interesting.

I'd be interested in any stories people have
    I mean my days that pass by i can feel that nothing happens by accident. Our future teller has had all predictions correct and is very accurate. As a little boy ive had problems with ghosts. If you would like i can write it down here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickenator For This Useful Post:

Urbex (04-09-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Take those "future predictors" with a grain of salt. Predicting that a couple will have a kid is hardly amazing. Predicting someone will find love or get a new job is not something special. They do vague comments to get you lured. So always always be skeptical because it is very easy to get someone's hopes up by stating the obvious....for $150 an hour.

As for spiritual stuff I personally do not believe any of it. There is no science to support it other than dreaming and paradolia.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (04-09-2017),Sugar Rush (05-08-2017),Urbex (04-09-2017)

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    Take those "future predictors" with a grain of salt. Predicting that a couple will have a kid is hardly amazing. Predicting someone will find love or get a new job is not something special. They do vague comments to get you lured. So always always be skeptical because it is very easy to get someone's hopes up by stating the obvious....for $150 an hour.

As for spiritual stuff I personally do not believe any of it. There is no science to support it other than dreaming and paradolia.
    i agree with the first half, future predictions always remind me of astrology/zodiac sign stuff. say something vague/relatable enough and people will think it's the holy truth lmao.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    18d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    My mom's friend is a Medium and I 100% believe My grandpa came through almost immediately and said things (through her) that no one else would have known. I believe that people can talk with those who have passed over, but I'm not sure I believe in people can predict the future.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    56d 11h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    I remember one time I dreamt about a place and was with my classmates in highschool, we went to have lunch and i was with a friend and there was suddenly an earthquake. It turns out when we went on a trip we went to that exact same place and I was so scared because everything was the same, so i went around with friends other than her and nothing happened, but it was really weird!

BTW, thanks for the link, ill def see those videos!