Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump 2016 View Post
    sweet_as_sugar1_14 and piledriver are always a pleasure.
    Piledriver is such a pleasure to talk to. He's always helpful and nice. I don't think a single person dislikes him. Dani is also sweet too.
    Motherfriend is another person I think that falls into that category of being pleasant and helpful 100% of the time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Views For This Useful Post:

gooddoggo (03-30-2017),neopetter (05-20-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Views View Post
    Piledriver is such a pleasure to talk to. He's always helpful and nice. I don't think a single person dislikes him. Dani is also sweet too.
    Motherfriend is another person I think that falls into that category of being pleasant and helpful 100% of the time.
    MF is more hilarious than anything else. I've posted on her boards and though I'm a stranger, you can tell there's a personalized answer. Personalized answers show she actually enjoys being around and that's part of the reason I chose PD and Dani. They enjoy being around, spend time on people and I know Dani has gifted 100s of mils to people who weren't even friends after they got hacked. PD and Dani are time tested too. After all their time on the game, I don't there's a single person who has a complaint about them.

I like people who aren't cliquey. There are too many circlejerks.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Dawn (lilangel) is about the only user I respect tbh. She's sadly not all that active anymore (unless she's on one of her sides/not in the PC XD)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump 2016 View Post
    MF is more hilarious than anything else. I've posted on her boards and though I'm a stranger, you can tell there's a personalized answer. Personalized answers show she actually enjoys being around and that's part of the reason I chose PD and Dani. They enjoy being around, spend time on people and I know Dani has gifted 100s of mils to people who weren't even friends after they got hacked. PD and Dani are time tested too. After all their time on the game, I don't there's a single person who has a complaint about them.

I like people who aren't cliquey. There are too many circlejerks.
    I agree. And they like whatever people and talk to whoever they want, regardless of if the majority hates that person.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    lilangel is one of the sweetest folks I've chatted with. herdy_gerdy is an interesting person to chat with, munsterpoo (while everyone fawned over him) seemed to be a normal dude. dragonsflame_uk was always kind on her ROAK boards.

neomom1575, mellen48, rainingzomutts, sky_lady, x_seabee_x

maomau.deviantart.com/gallery/12345118/Neopets-Art
    ^ she passed away a few years ago, but was one of the kindest souls I ever had the pleasure to meet. I cried when I heard that she'd lost her battle with cancer.
    (she was the one who had made the painted petpetpets and the crazy paint brushes, some of which they actually released)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maelstra For This Useful Post:

halloweenlupe (04-21-2017),♥ Harvest Goddess ♥ (03-30-2017),Rue (03-31-2017)

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I like only me

no, but I never go on the boards anymore so I don't know any of the current and active board members anymore who aren't cKers.
    I like clockbirds, I believe her username may be? That's her name on many art sites if I'm correct. I'm in love with her art though, and she seems like a sweet person.
    i like clockbirds too! her art is some of the most beautiful i have ever seen. i also like the... her username is all numbers but she had a lot of adopts? would do art trades? her xwee's name was aly something. i liked her too.

the art chat in general is just really nice. everyone there is really kind and laid-back, none of that elitism you see on the pc.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    ooh also wellthatsfantastic. idk him either but he's always come off as really friendly and inclusive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gooddoggo For This Useful Post:

neopetter (05-20-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by gooddoggo View Post
    ooh also wellthatsfantastic. idk him either but he's always come off as really friendly and inclusive.
    Fitz is a nice person. I think Fitz might be a she though? Not sure. I've always had a good experience talking with them and yeah they're definitely inclusive!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Don't remember their name, but to whoever gifts Faerie Quest items and not link their shop thats 2x overpriced, you have my thanks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to helios For This Useful Post:

Menine (03-30-2017)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Anyone who lends items at the AC. Because of them I got lent the big three in a less than 6months account.
    They are pretty helpful

PS: This board is very sweet!!