Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *I realize I'm years behind* The Altador plot SUCKS!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    2d 19h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    used programs, had to do the water thing legit

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about the altador plot, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

But really, I wouldn't mind redoing the plot without the prizes, just for the sake of doing it without having to create a new account.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

vincenzo0o (03-26-2017)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    99d 1h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about the altador plot, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

But really, I wouldn't mind redoing the plot without the prizes, just for the sake of doing it without having to create a new account.
    i have never related to something so much in my entire life

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (03-25-2017)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    18d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    Oh my gosh. Doing it legit is awful, I wish I had had another option at the time.
    I honestly didn't even think to check Clraik for a program. It was horrible! I made it to day 13 on my own. I HATE the constellations part.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    It really isnt all that bad.
    Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    oh man I've done this legit like 4 or 5 times probably worst part of it for me aside from the water is the coliseum
    Ana's slave <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    512 times
    Time Online
    24d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    This is what I did to get the water plant system working with my old bot, worked every time Basically visit all of these links and it will eventually work:

You actually hard coded the random values into your completer? So everyone who your program will have the same "random" values. Nice!

Best legit way for the water plant is to open the 8 URLs that toggle each control and then refresh each page like mad. Eventually you will solve it. See (you need an account to see links)

I created a really easy way for you to complete the coordinates part. The guide is (you need an account to see links) however I need to find out why Joe removed my script..

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachafer View Post
    You actually hard coded the random values into your completer? So everyone who your program will have the same "random" values. Nice!

Best legit way for the water plant is to open the 8 URLs that toggle each control and then refresh each page like mad. Eventually you will solve it. See (you need an account to see links)

I created a really easy way for you to complete the coordinates part. The guide is (you need an account to see links) however I need to find out why Joe removed my script..
    I could have sworn the values were a "set". Rest assured, my program has been long taken down and other bots have been recommended before mine.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------