Thread: How do you think the top players in a battle plot should be rewarded? Post your opinion here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

How do you think the top players in a battle plot should be rewarded? Post your opinion here.

What are your thoughts?

Should the #1 player be given an elite item as powerful as Attack Pea/GoW? Is that too over-powered? What else could be given as compensation to the top 1-5 players for competing so well in a battle plot?

What about players outside the top 5 that participate and did well from top 10 ranks to top 20 percentile. What should they be given as reward?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 8h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I wish it would go back to the old plots (even though 'good' items now were junk back then), but it feels like TNT is too focused on being fair economically. The top AC prizes sucked, god a Hammer Fence Foreground? Seems like now a days you put in a ton of effort for a gold trophy but shit prizes. Bring back Bringer Plushie, Marafin, etc type prizes. It's 'unfair' but creates separation and gives you something to work towards

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I agree with you that I think there should be good prizes for top players, even if its unfair. They put in a lot of effort and spent a lot on making their pets strong/battle set to be the best so they should definitely be rewarded.

**Edit: What about being a bit more specific for prizes. Should #1 player receive one-of-a-kind item? What about top 5? Top 10? I feel like there would need to be some separation between the #1 ranked player and the rest, but then from ranks 4-10 on they could receive similar prizes. Same goes for people that finish ranked in the top 20% after that.
    Last edited by ItsPeteBrah; 03-18-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Any other thoughts?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I never truly understood how "points" were earned in these types of events, or what would get you the most points, but I definitely agree that every event should have an item put into the shop that equates to atleast 95% of the top ranked user so if they choose to get it, they are the only one with that item, however, this would also be bad as it could lead to the item never entering the game if that top ranked user chooses against getting that said item.

EDIT: Or make it accessible to the top 5-10
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    That was the problem I saw. Lets say an item was given to the top 10% of battlers in an event, what if eventually half of the players stopped playing or did not want to trade the item. It would make the value of that item absolutely sky rocket since very few would be in existence.

The way I see it is if a "cool" item is going to enter the game, I want most of the general players to be able to access it... But I guess that's what makes an item "prestigious" and in demand in the first place.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    38d 16h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    edit: nvm im blind

& meh it'd be cool if TNT released weapons like SuAP but in alternate icons as top war prizes, but the wars would have to actually be challenging